Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 01:59 PM   #16  

What a day!

Hi everyone. I can't believe what time it is, I am usually first thing in here. But today, both cow-workers in my office are out today. I am juggling 3 different jobs. Hmmmm, running from desk to desk, maybe that can count as some exercise? Heheehe

I am still OP and feeling really good. I am starting to prepare myself for the weekend. I canot excuse my behavior anymore with the weekend mentallity. So, that means I must plan it out. I have to find new good foods. Not just the quick fixes is which what I rely on every weekend. I know it wil get easier when I have my OWN kitchen, so for now, I am going to try real hard. I have to.

Bella girl..you made me blush. Thank you. WE will be swapping some tattoo pics. I can't wait!

Zap..Thank you. Those Richard Simmons tapes are always fun! I used to love them. I know that I slacked off with the tapes, but I know they helped me stay in "touch" with my body. I wasn't clumsy. lol

BA..We've all been there. One thing that helped me in the past and still does is this. Make sure you think. Sometimes we walk around numb not wanting to feel or thing. And we just grab something to eat and not even let it absorb into our brains.

Hope everyone is doing well. Some ppl are hiding though. Better get ya bootys in here or I will do a roll call and send the hounds out after ya. heheehe

Any exciting plans for the weekend? Me? Nothing really. Not yet anyways.
Old 06-07-2002, 10:22 AM   #17  

Hmmmmm..everyone still sleeping?

It's Friday! Woohooooey! Long long week, but we survived. And I am on my 5th OP day in a row. Completely OP. Oh, what a feeling. I am aiming for an OP weekend. I can do it. My official weigh in day has changed till Monday. I think Friday weigh in's just set you up to sabotage yourself.

Havea great weekend everyone!!
Old 06-07-2002, 11:12 AM   #18  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

I am in a foul stinkum of a mood... even the fact that it's Friday isn't helping any... luckily, we don't have anything worth binging on, so I'll just have to beat on something to get over it... still been under my cals, did way better on water, even got a *very* little exercise, shopping and whatnot... oh well, just checking in, haven't been much action on this thread since yesterday...everybody hiding?
Old 06-07-2002, 12:53 PM   #19  
gbo

Doing fine today just feeling a bit drained....to much sleep for a change. I slept 10 hours and that is so exhausing. The body just drags around when you do that. Ah well the 4 and 5 hour nights have caught up with me and so I will have to push myself a good bit harder today. No Biggy. Take care everyone.
Pam
Old 06-07-2002, 01:19 PM   #20  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

It's Friday!!! I am working on day 6 OP. The ease of being OP has turned into the willpower of being OP. I have had the evening munchies and dinner temptations, but I have stayed strong. The weekend shouldn't be too bad. Nothing but healthy stuff. I plan to keep busy so I don't munch. I would so love to report in on Monday with an OP weekend!!

Nothing much going on this weekend. I have a couple of girlfriends coming over for lunch on Sunday with their kiddeos, but we're having fruit salad, grilled chicken breast & something else. Not sure. Then we're taking them to the park. SHould be 80 here, so it'll be nice!!

Gbo - too much sleep...hmmmm. That would be a pleasant change. BUt I do know what you mean. If I take a long nap I often feel the same way.

PNG - I'm sorry your in a poopey mood. Anything wrong or just one of those days?

Jennifer - I think your right, if we would plan our weekends like we do our weekdays we might do much better. Something about the structure of work. I think I'd be in trouble if I was a stay at home mommy.

Bella - Keep up the good work missy!!

Tamara - That's good news that hubby is willing to go to counseling. We are here for you no matter what.

Zap - How are the tapes?

Hello to everyone else!! Have an awesome OP weekend and chug that water!!
Old 06-07-2002, 02:34 PM   #21  

Well I started new today. And started out with a bang. I woke up this morning and went to the gym, did an aerobic/toning workout and some arm weights. What a workout it was. I was about to die. Much harder then the step class, but it felt good.

I'm going to call the doc. today and see if I could wiegh in at the office. The scales at the gym seem to be way different. I would rather weigh in on scales that are right then wrong. O'well.

I am going to try some protien suppliments tody. To see if that will help, they have only 2 grams of fat and supposed to keep you very full. That way I can cut down on the fatty meats and focus on my veggies and fruit. I'll give it a try and see how it works.

Well I'm sorry but I don't have the time to write about everyone. I'll talk to you all later.

Bella23
Old 06-10-2002, 09:42 AM   #22  

Wow.....Ghost Town.

Guess I have to round up the hounds and send out the search party for all of the MIA chickies. Hope everyone is doing well. If your lurking, just pop your head in and wave.

I survived the weekend, and stayed on plan. I maintained since Friday, so that is a success right there. I am feeling good and now am going to add some serious exercise into my day. It's hot as here and am starting to hate the summer again. Maybe I should move up to Maine or something. I am so miserable when it's humid.

Not much else going on, it's Monday. Have work piled up already. Planning my OP menu..need some change. And gotta get that water in today.

Have a great Monday everyone..

Old 06-10-2002, 10:14 AM   #23  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Well, I'm here, made it through the weekend, took a free day Saturday, hubby's boss gave him tix to go watch the Tyson/Badazz, I mean Lewis fight, so we had a buffet there, there wasn't much we could eat, so I don't think I did too bad, but, I just was feeling lazy, and didn't want to plug EVERY LAST ingredient of my nachos into that danged fitday, so I counted it as an off day...

Well, last week, I said that I had gained all of my weight back, and that I wasn't sure if it was all water from being sick... well, apparently, it was, because not only have I re-lost my 10 pounds (whew!) I lost 2 more on top of it.... Yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo! not that I'm like totally jazzed and happy about that or anything...that feeling won't be lasting long though, the happy anyway, Johnny's grandma is in a real bad way, in the hospital until Tuesday, early yesterday morning she had a reaction to some of her meds and went into convulsions, she has pretty advanced cancer, and they had her on methadone, and it built up in her system and she overdosed, so now, when they do send her home, they're taking away half of the medications that are keeping her comfortable... I'm really ate up with this, she's the person I'm closest to in Johnny's whole family, then his papaw... we went to see her last night in the hospital, and she looked so little, and she hugged me and hugged me, and fought through the meds to try to visit with us, and get kisses and hugs from the baby, we've all been walking on eggshells for 3 years now, and it's like now we KNOW that they're getting ready to crack underneath us...
Old 06-10-2002, 10:14 AM   #24  
Zap
Fat Zappin' in Progress

Good Morning Everyone...
I had family come up and stay this weekend, we had a blast.. we did alot of running around and such.. but we also did ALOT of eating.. I wasn't able to get my morning workouts in either.

Yuppers I'm regretting it this mornin'! The scale showed a 1.5 pound gain So I'm getting my butt back on track and I'm going to lose that little gain plus more before WI next Friday!

I don't have time to write all individually. but I'll be sure to later.
Have a great "OP" day all.
Traci
Old 06-10-2002, 10:52 AM   #25  
Losin It For GOOD!

Hey Girlies-
sorry I've been missing... Work has been ****. But its should all be over and done with by the time I leave today. Then I get to go straight into the insanity of moving!! I cannot believe that its this saturday!!

anyway.. quickie report, then I gotta get back to work

I weighed in on Saturday, and I weigh EXACTLY the same.. TO THE OUNCE! So I've decided I'm working on maintaining until the move is over, then back on the weight loss wagon!

sorry i've been absent.. I miss this.. hopefully life will calm down soon.
Old 06-10-2002, 11:24 AM   #26  

I'm here, and sorry Jen, I was one of the ones lurking, lol.

This weekend has been not so great. On Saturday, I talked to a guy about a job, and got to have some free time ( the in- laws took the kiddies). But I didn't feel great all weekend. On Sunday I was just drained and had a tummy problem. So it wasn't hard at all to stay on program, except the fact that I had big problems with water.

Anyway, I'm feeling better today and back to work on the water and staying OP. I'm going to get some stuff done around the house today, mowing the front yard, sanding a boat, and then if I have time left over, I am going to go to the gym. We'll see.

Well I hope everyone has a great Monday and had a great weekend.

Bella23
Old 06-10-2002, 01:34 PM   #27  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

PNG - I'm so sorry about your MIL. "Knowing" the time is near never makes it any easier, either. I will be thinking of you and your family.

BethAnne - a goal of maintaining during a crazy period is a great goal! (Moving SUCKS - I feel your pain!)

Bella - Ugh. Tummy problems. It used to make me mad when I'd be so sick I couldn't eat for days, then I'd get on the scale and have no loss! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Traci - I also have family coming this weekend, then we will be out of town with other family for a week. I'm a little hinky about it. It's gonna be tough to stay OP. Does your whole family know you're trying to lose weight? I'm debating on whether or not I should tell my family I'm on WW when I go home to visit. I don't know how they'll react.

Jenniffer - It has been panty-sticking, sweat-down-the-butt-crack humid here, too! To make it worse, the AC in my car is belly-up. I can open the sunroof, but I have to remember to bring a hat or I sunburn my part. The perils of being a strawberry blond...

Everyone else - here's to a day OP!

Jennelle
242.5/227/140

Next Mini-Goal: 217 by July 4
Old 06-10-2002, 10:55 PM   #28  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Okay Jen.. I am a BIG time lurker here! I don't do well on the journalling threads at all. I am no good at posting to each person individually. Sorry ladies - I'm just not that swift! I wish I was!

I made this wonderful taco salad tonight... 7 pts

2 torillas shells with old el paso shredded chicken - this stuff is sooo good and so easy. I added a bit of LF cheese - cooked it on my george foreman.
laid it on a bed of lettuce with chopped onions and topped with FF sour cream and salsa. yummy

what did you have for supper tonight? I love hearing what other people are doing.

have a great evening all.

Dana
Old 06-10-2002, 11:07 PM   #29  
Old Cackler

dana...look at how well you're doing!!!! it's only been a couple of weeks and you're down 17 pounds!!!!

that's fabulous!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2002, 11:10 PM   #30  
JML
Success Story!!!

Hello there. It's nice to see how well everyone is doing. I'm new here. Just thought I'd say hello.

Jeanne
Closed Thread