22lb photos

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• The first photo is at my Licensing on Jan 15th, the second one is today, March 15th.
    01/15 was 225lbs
    03/15 is 203lbs

I'm pleased with the weightloss but disappointed in the pix. To be honest, I felt younger and happier looking on the inside than I do in the photo. Anyway, I'm going to try and post a photo monthly. Hopefully next time I'll look as ravshing as I feel!
  • Your cheek bones look so much more prominent in the one on the right. You have cheek bones like me. You actualy kinda look like you could be in my family lol.

Great job on the 22lbs. Good for you!
  • Your face is definitely thinner!
  • Your face looks MUCH thinner! Congrats on the 22lbs!
  • I can definately see a difference in your face and shoulders. I think sometimes we are the last to see weight loss in ourselves, we see ourselves everyday and tend to be much more critical of ourselves.
  • Thanks you for sharing! Your face does look much thinner. I am hoping to share some updated photos as soon as I hit 199.
  • I think your face looks much thinner, too. Good job! And, you have to remember how much better you feel!
  • Congrats!! You look much healthier
  • You definitely look thinner! Congrats on the weight loss so far! It's a huge achievement
  • Keep on keepin' on! You are gonna knock 'em dead. You are looking thinner already! Congrats on the success and GOD BLESS!
  • can definitely tell a difference, great job!
  • Thankyou for the kind comments, and thankyou, TraceyElaine, for letting me into your family!!

BTW, I have a surprisingly dirty mind and warped sense of humour for a vicar.....
  • Everyone IS right. There definately IS a difference. I know its hard; heck, I was just saying on my thread that I still can't take a picture. So you are a helluva lot braver then me. You can tell you've lost weight. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Congrats! I can't wait to start posting my progress pics. You look great!
  • I can see a big difference. Congratulations and thanks for posting