whooo hooo, broke plateau.

• I have finally broke my plateau of 214, down to 210. Wow i feel great. I worked hard to break it. I exercised a lot more. Kept on to my calorie counting diet and cut out the alcohol consumption. I usually binge when I drink. My new mini-goal: 200 lbs. Thanks everyone for your support!
  • That's awesome - way to go! Just goes to show if you keep going...the results will come.
  • You EARNED that cool new number, YUP! Lots of hard work and a continuing stream of good choices brought you to this new, healthier place. Plateaus can be so darn frustrating, but you didn't give in to that feeling --- GOOD DANG JOB! You should be very proud of yourself!

And you sure are getting close to OnederLand, aren't you? I would hate to be a pound of fat between you and THAT goal!
  • Quote: I have finally broke my plateau of 214, down to 210. Wow i feel great. I worked hard to break it. I exercised a lot more. Kept on to my calorie counting diet and cut out the alcohol consumption. I usually binge when I drink. My new mini-goal: 210 lbs. Thanks everyone for your support!
    Yes, keeping to your calorie count - works!!!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!

Keep up the hard work - it pays off and is so unbelievably rewarding.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!!

• That's fantastic! Go you!^^ You've got to be on cloud nine right now and considering all the work you put into this, you completely deserve to be. Rowr! The next 10 pounds don't stand a chance!
  • That's great! Way to go!
  • That is awesome! You stuck through it and you SMASHED that plateau!!! Good for you girl!
  • Congratulations!
  • Wow... what a super drop! Good for you... doing it the healthiest way too .
  • Congrats! It always feels great to move off a weight you've been stuck at.
  • Congrats!!
  • YAY .. awesome job .. keep it up .. your so close to onderland
  • Great job! Keep going! Onederland is close
  • grats =D great feelin for sure