Starting weight loss blog... where do I start??

• I know that I want to do an "abołt me" section, błt i really dont know where to start...

any ideas??

i dont want to bore any potential readers on my first post!!
  • I'm sure we wouldn't be bored. I love to read blogs that share the things that lead to their weight issues and how they are dealing with them. It's nice to know I'm not alone in the battle. Post away! I'm looking forward to reading your blog!
  • Just be you and post. The great thing about blogs is that they can be personal or dry or funny or a soap box.
    Don't worry about boring anyone, just post what you want and your writing style will develop over time.
  • I agree, it is YOUR blog. You just write what you want and don't worry about other people. Heck, I never thought I would have a single person read my blog. But people come around and read as long as you write regularly. Pictures help... but whatever you want to do.

You're get more readers if you go to other people's blogs and be supportive. Then they want to come and support you back!

Good luck. Leave a link and I'll check it out!
  • ok, 3 days later i managed to get the history part done.. working on the plan part now.. i think i remember why i hated english in highschool..

MY BLOG