Gastric Bypass

• Hello People, How are ya! I have not been on here in a while because i simply gave up on myself. But now, I am motivated alot because on my birthday, Feb 23 rd. I have Gastric Bypass surgery. I am so much happy now. I know it may have been an easy way out, but it was just as expensive and feeding my face at Mc Donald's. So, that being said... I am free of my hunger issues. I am free!! I dream that someday soon, I will no longer be in the PLUS SIZE stores. I pray to god to let me have this one thing. I am doing really well with my soft foods... not junk desires, and i have quit smoking... sinse comeing back from the hospital. Not even 1 sig... Thanks
  • I don't think major surgery is really the easy way out of anything!

Good luck with your journey, you have found a great place here at 3FC!
  • Yeah, I agree with Lori - there's no easy method to weight loss, it's a matter of finding the right one for YOU. And it sounds like you have. Best of luck!
  • Let us know how things go and double kudos for quiting smoking. Doesn't really sound easy to me. Best DCM
  • First of all, this is the only site that I come to for support... and anything I say... I am so happy to see your feedback. I feel that you all are great and have been down the same roads as I. I find, that this site has alot of good advise to offer me. I am double joyed that I have stopped smoking since my surgery.... and I don't even feel like I was a smoker to begin with. I am super excited,.... and you guys are the team that keep me strong... I could not wait to feel good, so I can jump on here and share my good news.....love you all... kisses
  • Easy way out? Puhlease! I know I sure couldn't do that and I've seen people go through Gastric Bypass and it looks harder to me!

Good job making the right decisions though!
  • That is awesome that you made the decision that you feel was right for you! I wish you nothing but the best of luck
    Quote: That is awesome that you made the decision that you feel was right for you! I wish you nothing but the best of luck
    Hey, where have you been? I like your face. You have the biggest eyes... Yeah, I had to make this choice. I am much happier now... and any cravings I may have had is gone... I have no desires to eat junk. I cannot hold very much food, so I will make it worth it when i eat. I eat the best stuff... I enjoy my steamed chicken or fish... I savor my veggies.. and mmmmmmmmmmm watermelon....? that is my fruit of choice... I eat less that 1 cup a day. and that is spread throughout the day. so sugar is not a problem... I feel so great,,, and happy.... miss u all and take care.

I am not allowed to exercise till after 3 months, but walking is good... bye lovely's
  • Oh I'm here... but my two girls are dancers and our spring dance festival is two weeks away SO I'm at the studio constantly (with my cooler bag full of my food... lol!)