So... 80 lbs LOST TODAY and a dream...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • So as of this morning I weigh

296.6 lbs!!!! Exactly 80 lbs lost in 3 days shy of 5 months. YAYYYYY!!!!

And I had the STRANGEST dream last night. I dreamed that I was riding around on the back of my hubby's motorcycle and we came to a intersection near us. It was PITCH black despite the fact that there are buildings and lights everywhere. All of a sudden a THING pulls me off of the bike and starts beating the crap out of me! I freak, get all psycho and end up killing "it"... then the lights come on and it's me. I'M the thing I killed. ME 80 lbs heavier. And in the dream? I'm at goal. 150.

I killed my fat person. And I couldn't be happier about it. What an AWESOME dream to have on the eve of my 80 lb loss!!!!!!
  • CONGRATS!!!! You are doing fantastic!
  • Oh my ....that's quite a dream. I am glad you killed the fat person and it wasn't the other way around. Our minds can do crazy things.

Congrats on the 80 pounds lost - in less than 5 months!! Thats WILD!

Angie

• Congrats!!
  • Congratulations! How exciting for you! And the dream is very interesting...
  • Congrats!
  • Wowsers! Keep it up!!!
  • That is really an awesome achievement!!

And what an interesting dream!!
  • Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • Good job on the 80 lbs gone..
  • Way to go, you rock!
  • Congratulations! And what a dream! Way to go for killing your fat self. You'll be free of her forever now if you stay vigilant.
  • Dang girl! You don't mess around! Congrats on the 80 lb. loss- and in only 5 months? Wow! You are seriously kicking some tail. Keep up the good fight- you are certainly winning.
  • Congratulations - you deserve it. xxx