3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Where are Y'all From? Time to represent! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/16488-where-yall-time-represent.html)

gbo 05-23-2002 11:50 PM

Born in Savannah, Ga.
moved to California- Dad was stationed at March AFB. YES I am a military Brat and proud of it!
From there to Morocco, North Africa
back to the States in Minot AFB, NDAK.
then to My family Home (MOM's side) Logan, WVA
On to Orlando, Fla.
then to England
back to Illinois and went back and forth between Belleville, Il. and Logan, WVA. Dad was sick and passed away with cancer.
Married and went on the road with Hubby to Louisanna, Mississippi and the last was here in Montgomery, Al. but we Moved out into the rural area Of Fort Deposit and have been here for over 10 years. We do love it here.
Pam

bella23 05-24-2002 12:00 AM

I was born in Londonderry Vt., Lived there till I was 15 then moved to Pa.

I currently live in Chambersburg Pa.

Nice to meet you all, lol
Bella23

nikolas 05-24-2002 12:12 AM

I live 20 minutes from Boston and about a half hour from Beth Ann.........

Of course this is the home of the WORLD CHAMPION NE Patriots, and the Bruins (hockey), Celtics(basketball), and my beloved Red Sox.

Was born and raised here but have lived in San Diego (loved it) and Guam. I love it here.....so much to do....guess it is all what you get used to.

BA99TJ 05-24-2002 09:03 AM

Can I just celebrate and say THE REDSOX BEAT THE YANKEES!!

hahahahah

sorry.. had to do it.

Jenniffer 05-24-2002 09:44 AM

Very interesting...

Born and raised in New York.

I live about 35 minutes from the middle of NYC, and I love it.

An easy drive south and I am in one of the most exciting cities in the world, or an easy drive north and I could be standing in the middle of a beautiful farm.

The whole country is beautiful, and I may move one day, but for now, I can't imagine sleeping anywhere but beneath the NY Sky. ;)

Pstt...The Yankees ALWAYS make a come back.

Jenniffer 05-24-2002 10:04 AM

OH! And Joshuaswife....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

PNG 2 05-24-2002 11:07 AM

Elko, Nevada here...originally Warren, Ohio. and Beth, I'd like to point out that the ONLY reason the Patriots were at the Super Bowl at all was because of that B.S. call for the Oakland game... and then ANOTHER B.S. call for the Steelers game... *thinking out loud* wonder how much THAT cost them....? :lol:

KarenUK 05-24-2002 12:29 PM

I bet you'd never have guessed, but I'm from the UK... the furthest away from all of you, I guess?! :D

Karen

CaScarlet 05-24-2002 07:43 PM

Hello:wave:

I'm from Lodi, Ca. the Wine Grape Capital of the USA!! Talk about tempting!!:devil:

Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, Fremont and Oakland and a few years in Redwood City.

I really miss the city, it's about a 2 hour drive from here, but I get there whenever I can. We had to move so we could buy a house!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Marianne

Go A's and Niners!!!!

gbo 05-25-2002 12:11 AM

Karen........ KNow The British Isles well. where are you in England? Pass me a pork pie would you and Oh My , Steak and kidney pie from the butchers UHHHHHHHhhhhh. Cake with fresh cream and the finest chocolates in the world. LOved the Confectioners Shops!!!!!!! I do so miss the green grocer coming to my door and fresh milk delivered each and every morning. Contryside all lined with thick hedges looking for all the world like a giant patchwork quilt. I passionately loved England and tea time too. Eva always came by for a cuppa!
Pam

Jennelle 05-25-2002 11:54 AM

CaScarlett...I grew up in Sonoma...have a high school friend who lives in Lodi.

Married a sailor, which took me to:
San Diego, CA
Memphis, TN
Augusta, GA
Naples, Italy
Rota, Spain (Heaven on Earth!)

Now, I'm in Southaven, MS, which is in extreme northwestern Mississippi...considered a suburb of Memphis. We're here at least until DD graduates high school in 2007. The South - it's not as backwards as many think it is, but unfortunately racism still runs rampant, especially as you get more into rural Mississippi.

icewoman 05-28-2002 08:30 AM

I am up here in the state of North Dakota. The place left off of some maps out there. :D LOL I don't think any of you are close to me.