This is it...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • after watching my weight go up and down and down and then up and up, I decided its time to control my weight and not let it control me. (wow.. where did that come from? lol )

Its nice sooo very nice to find a site where the support feels real.

this is truly a great place.

(((HUGS)))
  • hey and welcome to 3fc. i know you'll love it here.
  • I'm glad that you are finally taking control.....Glad your here!
  • Welcome

• It's always nice to see a new face. Welcome to the board!
  • From all I learned from here so far; it can be done and you can do it too. Make you a plan and stick to it. There is so much support here it, is almost overwhelming. I look forward daily to tracking my progress and to come on here and encourage others as well. Set yourself mini goals so they will be much easier to achieve and good luck to you!
  • We are so glad to have you!!!
  • You will love it here! It feels wonderful to be in control, and it only gets better!
  • This IS a great place. Welcome
  • Welcome! This is definitely a great place to find extra willpower to keep yourself in control
  • Welcome!!!
  • to the forum!
  • Welcome! You will find so much support and so many women that are TAKING CONTROL of their eating and lives!!! Be forewarned... we kick butt around here on a regular basis and don't baby anyone I think you'll fit right in!
  • Welcome--there are a lot of terrific people here who will help and support you..and you will find great success!
  • Welcome! Your gonna love it here.