Old 02-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #16  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

I'm with you on this one. I find that greek yogurt, hummus with tahini, and other foods with fat satiate me and really help with not overeating.

EDIT: As far as fat grams go I have no limit. My main concern with fat is to make sure to get some every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB View Post
Well, in it's defense tahini has healthy fat, with only 2 grams of saturated fat I believe. It's similar to any nut butter, glancing at my almond butter I see that there are 16 grams of fat, 1.5 saturated.

My diet isn't low fat, but I can see where this might not work if it's (low fat) your plan of attack. When my fat was too low I found I was hungry all of the time and lacked energy. Once I bumped it up and up and up - my energy levels and hunger quickly remedied themselves. I think fat is a necessary part of our diet.

Last edited by rodeogirl; 02-13-2009 at 09:20 PM.
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote