Haagan Dazs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I discovered Haagan Dazs Acai berry sorbet last night. MMMMM goood and only 500ish calories for the container (4 servings at 120ish calories each).

Very tasty
  • A big no no for me on Atkins, but it sounds amazing if you're allowed to have it!

• how many spoons/serving? 2?? LOL
    It is too many calories to me...
  • With ice cream, I have portion control problems. I would eat all 4 servings at one time. I have to stick with individual size items.
  • That is way to many calories for me too!

I like putting my yougurt in the freezer and eating that like a treat. It reminds me of sherbert!
  • What!!?? You mean those containers aren't single servings?? J/K - sounds yummy...
  • At 5+ teaspoons of sugar in each serving it's way out of my league.
  • I have a hard time with ice cream...it does nothing to fill me up, and usually just makes me hungrier. But it sounds yummy.
  • I occasionally buy single serving ice cream containers. I think Breyers and Hagan Daaz both make them (or maybe Ben and Jerry's?) They are usually about 200 cals for a little container. I eat them with a baby spoon. They also come with a little plastic spoon in the container.

Just a little tip.
  • I have no control of ice cream ! I am glad I just said that. Sometimes I just need to admit it and STAY away from it! I am an ICE CREAM addict.
  • Quote: That is way to many calories for me too!

I like putting my yougurt in the freezer and eating that like a treat. It reminds me of sherbert!
    120 calories is way too many?

That sounds delightful RG!!! I may have to try some the next time we have ice cream
  • Quote: 120 calories is way too many?

That sounds delightful RG!!! I may have to try some the next time we have ice cream
    that's what I'm thinking. sounds delicious! and even less calories than my beloved skinny cow ice cream cones, which are 150 cals each.

yum!

• oh man. sounds delicious, but ice cream is such a slippery slope for me. probably best for me to stay away just now.
  • A container is a pint and there are four half cup servings in a pint. 120 calories for half a cup is pretty good bang for my calorie budget. I often have 200 calories at the end of the day to play with.

It's not ice cream, its a sorbet so it's basically like a frozen juice bar just not on a stick and not as hard. I find it a delightful alternative to skinny cow treats (which I also love but variety is nice!)
  • my only sweet indulgences right now are SF Jello or warmed up chocolate almond breeze or soy slender. (the warmed almond breeze/soy slender is my favorite!)

I DO love the HaagenDaaz lemon sorbet tho...

for those of you who can indulge , Dreyers Slow Churned ice creams are great. 100 to 130 cal per serving.... I haven't tried one I didn't like.

Stony Field farms makes some yummy fat free frozen yogurts with active cultures and everything.