3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   dryer jeans? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/163049-dryer-jeans.html)

girlonfire 01-29-2009 05:16 PM

dryer jeans?

Does anybody else dislike putting on jeans right after they're done drying? I hate it because they're so tight and I get the little muffin-top :(

nelie 01-29-2009 05:21 PM

I'm the opposite. I like it because they fit better. Then they get all loose in weird spots and I have to keep pulling them up.

TJFitnessDiva 01-29-2009 05:24 PM

When I first move into a smaller size I hate it but when the jeans start being a bit big on me I love the dryer jeans!

girlonfire 01-29-2009 05:29 PM

Haha I like the loose feeling. It makes me feel like I'm losing weight. Maybe my jeans are just weird. Although it's my TOM right now, so the bloating just might make it extra bad.

Trazey34 01-29-2009 05:48 PM

i love dryer jeans!! they fit so snug and mould right to you LOL of course, those are jeans that at regular times are a bit loose so right outta the oven they're just right! Oh and I'm still 250 ish lbs, so there's no "little muffin" top here hahahahah More like a pot pie!

kiki100 01-29-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanceDiva (Post 2583713)
When I first move into a smaller size I hate it but when the jeans start being a bit big on me I love the dryer jeans!

That's me too!! Love putting my 20's in the dryer and they even fit me for about 1/2 an hour but my 18's lay flat to dry. I can't wait to hit goal weight and have more than one pair of pants that fit me at a time!! :D

DCeattle 01-29-2009 06:05 PM

Yes, I hate putting on dryer jeans. If I have a long car ride I will purposely wear jeans that I have already worn one day (as long as they aren't dirty).

Otherwise I feel like I can't breath. Also, I don't like the muffin top feelin while cruisin in the car, either :)

Dryer jeans are good for activities where I am doing alot of standing or walking then I feel like they pull my tummy in.
:p

aware210 01-29-2009 06:16 PM

i hate it when i pull jeans that are already snug out of the dryer and then they are alot tighter.. but when the jeans star fitting better even when they are out of the dryer, then that makes my day.. and plus on a cold day.. nothing is better then clothes straight from the dryer!

TraceyElaine 01-29-2009 07:07 PM

When I was small i used to love it but now i find it uncomfey unless the jeans have a bit of stretch or they are a size too big.

JulieJ08 01-29-2009 07:57 PM

I hate it because even if it did fit better out of the dryer, it stretches out in a couple hours and then it's fallng down.

moon safari 01-29-2009 09:40 PM

I live my life in a constant state of muffin top. Dryer jeans make it infinitely worse though.

Thin4Good 01-29-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aware210 (Post 2583783)
i hate it when i pull jeans that are already snug out of the dryer and then they are alot tighter.. but when the jeans star fitting better even when they are out of the dryer, then that makes my day.. and plus on a cold day.. nothing is better then clothes straight from the dryer!

ITA!!! That's when I know I am ready to go buy the next size down! If I can pull the size I'm wearing straight out of the dryer and they are a comfortable fit, I know it's time! Right now I have 3 different sizes of the same style jeans and I wear them all since I refuse to buy more than one pair in each size until I reach goal!

haleysmommy5402 01-29-2009 11:53 PM

i hate hate hate when i put on dryer jeans and they're super tight i feel like i must have gained a bunch of weight .. that's why i usually hang mine up to dry .. lol

Puccikat 01-29-2009 11:57 PM

LOL great thread! I love dryer jeans, they fit so nicely! I always have trouble with finding jeans that fit my thighs, butt, hips, and waist...dryer jeans does that all in one hahaha

Lyn2007 01-30-2009 12:18 AM

I love dryer jeans... mainly because I wear strech jeans (the kind with a bit of spandex in them) so they fit so nice when they are "hot pants" LOL :)