Old 01-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #1  

Default Blog

A couple nights ago I decided to go way back to the beginning of a blog I had started in 2005 during my more successful weight-loss attempt. I read it right through from beginning to end and it turned out to be one of the more educational experiences for me. I was able to see everything, my behavioral patterns strong and weak. If you have been keeping a journal for some time or have kept one in the past I strongly suggest doing the same. I now realize how important it is to journal these things - because while the mind may have it's tricks to burry memories or knowledge the written word can not be denied so easily.

Paul
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #2  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

This is a good idea.

I don't have any old weight loss blogs, but I did this with my mental health blogs and it really helped me for future probs.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #3  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

That is a wonderful suggestion!
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 245 / 185 / 130

Height: 5' 6"

hi paul,

i love your blog banner and the nutrition facts label. i remember stumbling across your blog as a blog lurker sometime early last year. do you have blog comments disabled? good luck this time around, i am rooting for your success over here.
losingitandlosingitwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #5  

Hey losingit.. Thank you. I recently transfered the blog over to blogspot for that reason actually, as the original was a simple html I had laid out which restricted any interaction. Being a newbie to blogspot maybe I have set something wrong? You see no comment section at the bottom of the posts?

Thanks,
p
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote