Blast from the past -Activeadventurer engaged and cancer free

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Folks,

It has been awhile but I am soooo!!! glad to see many of you still here and that there are many new people to meet.

Quick update: The Sweet Guy I met when I was posting here in 2006... we are now planing our 2009 nuptials. We bought a condo together which has been a complete moldy mess. I am 4 1/2 years cancer freeand have been maintaining my weight since 2006 with the help of an American Cancer Society study and other supports.

It is soooo!! great to be back and hearing about how folks are doing. I was deeply saddened to hear that we lost Sarah but know she is here in spirit.

Happy posting,

Denise aka active adventurer
  • Hi Denise, I'm new since you were here. I'm glad you are back and cancer free. Congrat's on the engagement and new place! Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! Congratulations on going 4 1/2 years cancer free!
  • Welcome back!!
  • Welcome back and congrats on everything!
  • Welcome back, Denise!!
  • Whoo hooo! Way to go chica. Congrats on your new life and Amen to being in remission!
  • Welcome back Denise!!
  • Welcome back and congratulations!! It sounds like life is good.
  • I am new here as well, but happy to make new friends. Welcome back, Denise! What great news about your cancer and about your guy! We will have to have a cyber-shower!

So grab your water bottle and pull up a chair ...um.. exercise bike? ... and I bet you are back in the swing in no time at all.

WHOOOT!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome Back.. Happy to hear you are cancer free..
  • Welcome back!!! I am glad to hear that things are going well for you
  • back Denise! How awesome that some of the old timers are back! on being cancer free and congrats on your up and coming nuptials!