Weekly Weigh-in: January 19-25

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please share your scale successes with us and let the celebration begin!
  • I'm down 1.6.
  • I am down 5 pounds!
    Its more of a two week weight loss since I didn't weigh in last week but it is still 5 pounds!
  • I am down 2.4 this week for a total of 15lbs GONE!!!!
  • -3 lbs
  • Go chicks! Congrats on all the WL.

I am stuck. ::sigh:: STill a perfectly even 260.0 . However, it is TOM and I am sure that's what has me stayin put. I am getting ready to start and of course, holding on to water weight. Hopefully I'll get that woosh after TOM is over.
  • I'm at 311.2 this morning... so down 2.6 from sunday before last.
  • Congrats on the losses all... I have been going up and down the same 2 lbs for the past 2 weeks. So today I packed a healthy lunch for work and am drinking a ton of water... or trying to... I never drink water so it seems I have to pee immediately after drinking a glass.
  • I'm down three pounds after sitting still for a whole month.
  • A day late, but my starting weight and thus first weigh-in is 265. Let me tell you, the weight losses recorded for the week are wonderful to read about --- congratulations! And to those who were stuck for the week, it simply must mean that this coming week will kick-start it for you.
  • Down 3 lbs!

Awesome stuff, everyone!
  • I'm down 2.6 lbs :-)
  • Holy cr@p! My wii weighed me in with a loss of 3.7 pounds!! I was NOT expecting that, so I am excited With 11 weeks until goal, it's looking good!

-Aimee
  • Down 2.6 pounds here officially for last week.

Total weight loss to date (unofficial) is 27.6lbs since November 8th. 30lbs down is coming up quick!

Who'da thunk it?
  • Just thought I'd share, I was down to 205.8 I'm not changing my ticker yet, cause offical weight in is on Monday, and I was 208.8 on Monday. Hopefully I will be able to change it on Monday! Great Job everyone!