What body part...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • do you like right now?

I tend to focus on what I don't like but I have to say I love my butt (it is small and toned) and my thighs (they aren't small but they are muscular).
  • hmm... I guess if I had to pick something it would be my legs... they're still pretty fat and got cellulite but they have some good shape, and I have nice calves and ankles. I also really appreciate my overall shape, since I'm an hourglass I have nice shape for being overweight me thinks.
  • ^that is great! I used to have an hourglass shape but kind of lost it. As I lose weight though I start seeing it again!
  • calves for me---they have always been muscular, and I like my butt, no matter how big I have gotten, its always "fits"
  • My waist, not my lower stomach, but my waist has gone back nicely.
  • Is there anyone who has maintained a decent stomach? I am just curious because mine is horrible. I attribute it to the weight gain and 2 pregnancies and I know it won't ever look awesome but hopefully it will shrink down. My upper stomach looks good and is tight (I don't have any stretch marks there) but my lower stomach is gross!
  • I love my shoulders and biceps now. I have been working them hard, and have a nice indentation between the two!
  • my legs are pretty nice i guess....if i angle myself towards the mirror just right
  • I think I would say.... My feet. dEfinately, they are so small and cute. Andthey aren't too veiny or bony, but not pudgy like the rest of me. Also, I would say my butt. Although I weigh 240 (almost) my butt is actually small! (Most of my weight is in my thighs and waist). Also, I like the two indents on my back, you know when you see skinny girls walking around in bikinis and they have those little indents (I don't know what they're called), but I actually have those!! I didn't know if people who were obese had them, because, well.. Not may people who are obese walk around in bikinis..
  • Back dimples:P
  • Those are cute, I wish I had those!
  • Me too... I think it's a really sexy feature of a back.
  • I love the fact that I finally have a collerbone. I think I feel it about 35 times a day...at least.
  • ^lol I do that too.
  • I've only lost a little bit of weight, and I'm pretty sure there's not a huge difference, but I constantly touch my collarbones... OCD just a bit. lol I wanna feel them because I know they're there and I know one day I'm going to be able to see them. lol