Old 01-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #31  
Claiming Victory!

S/C/G: 283/273/245 1st

Mine are my inner thighs and the loose skin on my arms. I think only surgery will get rid of my loose arm skin but my inner thighs, I hate them now! They are still meaty even though I have lost a good amount of weight. I know I still have a ways to go but still they are so chunky!!! My stomach is probably my third best part because my waist is slimming down but my thighs seems to not move. I think when I loose more weight they will go away at least some!
LuvMyMr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:47 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

I would have to say all of the above. I have so many issues with my body.

When I first started this journey my back fat was what motivated me. I lost a considerable amt of weight, and fat disappeared. Now, I was never thin, but I lost alot of my fat on my back.

Ive gained back from 236 to 265. I can say my back fat really hasnt come back as much as I figured it would, but Ive gained it in my stomach. As if there wasnt enough there to begin with.

I still hate what back fat I have (still a considerable amt), but it is nothing as disgusting as my stomach. Its just nasty. I have this upper bag of fat and a lower hanging, drooping pouch too. Ugh.. its just gross. I have no signs of a belly button. 3 pregnancies cant be good on you, but being overweight to begin with didnt help either.

I dont love my big fat arms, but I can deal with them, no real issues with my legs either. My thighs are fatter than they were when I had lost more weight, but I can tolerate them too.

If I could just take a knife and slice off all this fat on my stomach and back Id be happy. We all know that isnt gonna happen. So maybe lots of exercise, eating right, and praying will help.
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:00 AM   #33  
restarted

S/C/G: 233/229/175

Height: 5'7"

A big all around!! I almost feel bad for starting this thread because it seems to have become kind of negitive. I have to say that even with the extra layer of fat I have (and I have what everyone has been talking about... the "bottom belly" , and the huge upper arms, magically dissapearing/reappearing belly button, thighs that rub together when I walk, fat fingers) I still love my body!! I love it becuase it is mine and it has gotten me through all of these years. Sometimes I feel like I have undertaken a "home remodeling" project in my weight loss. I am just fixing up what is already there! Once I get to a healthy weight and fitness level I have every intention of having a tummy tuck. I really think that is the only way to get rid of that stretched out skin on my lower abdomen, even if I get all of the fat out, that skin is still perminantly damaged thanks to my darling son, and my poor health habits.
I know that it is SUCH a slow process, like moving a mountian of dirt one mile to the left... with a teaspoon! I know we all can do it though!!!
Coffee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #34  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmomma View Post
I would have to say all of the above. I have so many issues with my body.

When I first started this journey my back fat was what motivated me. I lost a considerable amt of weight, and fat disappeared. Now, I was never thin, but I lost alot of my fat on my back.

Ive gained back from 236 to 265. I can say my back fat really hasnt come back as much as I figured it would, but Ive gained it in my stomach. As if there wasnt enough there to begin with.

I still hate what back fat I have (still a considerable amt), but it is nothing as disgusting as my stomach. Its just nasty. I have this upper bag of fat and a lower hanging, drooping pouch too. Ugh.. its just gross. I have no signs of a belly button. 3 pregnancies cant be good on you, but being overweight to begin with didnt help either.

I dont love my big fat arms, but I can deal with them, no real issues with my legs either. My thighs are fatter than they were when I had lost more weight, but I can tolerate them too.

If I could just take a knife and slice off all this fat on my stomach and back Id be happy. We all know that isnt gonna happen. So maybe lots of exercise, eating right, and praying will help.
OMG this is exactly how I feel! I often envision slicing off that blob.

It was when I noticed the back rolls that I became truly motivated to lose weight. My stomach is disgusting. It has definitely improved though! I will be so happy if my belly button ever makes an appearance. It's so odd to me because I have never been thin but before kids I didn't really have issues with my stomach at all. It was always my thighs. I don't know if my stomach will ever look "normal" without surgery but I am going to try. DH says if I want a tummy tuck I have to get a job! I am actually pretty happy with my thighs right now. I guess it is the running.

Last edited by Thin4Good; 01-18-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Thin4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #35  
Loser :-)

S/C/G: 273/251/175

Height: 5ft8

Default Top 3 least favorite body parts....

1. My Tummy "Apron"-This actually disgusts me and I feel as if I'm some sort of a disfigured freak because I have it. YUCK Anything you have to lift to wash under is just plain wrong!

2. My Double Chin...this has actually gotten better since I lost 13 lbs but still I look like halloween pumpkin or that I have mumps or something.

3. My Back Boobs...Why can't the bra designers come up with something that "lifts and seperates" my back boobies that flop over the regular bra strap in the back. YUCK.
Michelle98272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #36  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I would love to see the 3 inch ring of fat half moons itself on top of my belly button. I would look so much better in a lot of my smaller clothes if that would reduce itself or disappear.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 245/230/145

Height: 5'4

I would have to say the lower belly for me also and then the double chin!! I want it all gone!
3turkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 262/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Hmmmm.... So many choices........

The kangaroo pouch has definitely got to go....

But, my thighs they are a close second.....

I really really wish I could buy a case of "Pouch and Thigh Be Gone"!
Randi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #39  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Bat wings I hate them but I'm taking it all in stride, if it doesn't shrink to where I want when I hit my goal then it will be coming off in another way lol Dang extra saggy skin
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #40  

Height: 5ft6'

Hmmmm for me there are a few things. #1 on the list that gives me the most trouble and makes me most uncomfortable is the belly. I had 4 kids and it looks like all 4 of them are still in there lol. I think though even if I do...pardon me, even WHEN I do loose the weight I will have MAJOR loose skin there. Plus it's such an extreem opposit to what my belly used to look like. FLAT! I'm not a fan of my arms or my legs but the thing that drives me nutts besides my belly is that strange hump like gathering of fat at the top of my back between my sholder blades below my neck. WHAT IS THAT? Hate that.

On another note I hope my bum doesn't go anywhere. I like my bum. SO does my hubby. It's not realy that big in comparison to the rest of my. it used to be flat when i was thin now its kinda upside down heart shaped. But who knows.

Anyone else hope to keep a body part? Or am I the only nutt lol!
TraceyElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:41 PM   #41  
FB

I hated my back fat so badly. At my heaviest I wasn't really happy with any aspect of my body - but the rolls on my back would actually cause pain at night. It ached, just so uncomfortable. I was painfully aware of it during the day when bending and twisting.

I never could pinpoint the day the back fat pain left. I remember realizing at one point that it hadn't hurt in awhile. I honestly burst into happy tears.

These days my back is a true source of pride for me. I work it out hard, there's not an ounce of extra anything on it. I've never thought on it too much - but that's likely the reason I push the back workouts so hard - that was my most hated area. My husband says my lower back has it's own six pack, that it has become that muscled. People who give me a hug pull away in surprise, usually exclaiming about how hard it is. That makes me so happy.

We WILL do it. It's all within our grasp.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #42  
Motivated for 2009

S/C/G: 240/200/125

Height: 5'5"

I think besides my stomach which is my #1 dislike I really can't stand my arms. I have major bat wings, it is so gross. I am sure when I reach goal I will have some lose skin there but hopefully the bat wings will just be tiny bat wings as opposed to the huge wings they are right now lol.
2ndChance09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 242/187/150

Height: 5'9"

This thread cracked me up! Only because I can relate so well!!

Mine would be a tie, DEFINITELY my lower stomach, Yuck! I hate that flab of fat. I haven't had children so I'm hoping mine will dissappear and won't be saggy floppy skin! *crosses fingers*. Secondly, my arms, ugh. I have such large upper arms, that fitted button down shirts won't fit my arms but fit my body! Its terrible! And unfortunately, its pretty genetic. My mom weighs 115lbs and still has pretty large upper arms!
QTestRDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #44  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

My boobs need to shrink (H) most DEFINATLEY (major back pain and even for my size they are unproportationately large)

but I can live with them, so I guess I'd say my waist. It's the first place that I gain and the first place that I lose. I miss having curves in all the right places instead of all over the place :P
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle98272 View Post
1. My Tummy "Apron"-This actually disgusts me and I feel as if I'm some sort of a disfigured freak because I have it. YUCK Anything you have to lift to wash under is just plain wrong!

2. My Double Chin...this has actually gotten better since I lost 13 lbs but still I look like halloween pumpkin or that I have mumps or something.

3. My Back Boobs...Why can't the bra designers come up with something that "lifts and seperates" my back boobies that flop over the regular bra strap in the back. YUCK.
EXACTLY!! On all accounts! Bleh, those are my top 3 as well.
marimari is offline   Reply With Quote