3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Accountability/Menu/Planning 12 - 18 January (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/161222-accountability-menu-planning-12-18-january.html)

Eiluj 01-17-2009 12:23 PM

Would someone be willing to come to Ohio and shoot me? ARRGGH.

Our water pipes froze AND our electricity went out yesterday morning. I thought I was going to just fling myself on the floor and cry.

I ate higher calorie foods yesterday just to make sure I got some calories in. I wanted my beloved Kashi, but my throat can't handle it.

Still a little feverish, and still losing weight. More importantly, still here and still doing my best!

Have a cough free day, chickies. :)

mj5 01-17-2009 12:33 PM

Oh Julie that really stinks! Cry if you need to, I probably would have! That's what matters, that you are still here and doing your best--that's all you can do!

I just gave the dogs their favorite chew bones. They are SUPER happy and chewing away. I am going to hop into the recliner w/ a blanket and watch some stuff I dvr'd during the week. Now I have a bit of a headache on top of feeling a little under the weather....maybe I'll take a nap.

nicolen 01-17-2009 05:43 PM

Good morning everyone. Well, nearly afternoon, but who's counting? :D

I am feeling really pleased with myself at the moment. I worked so hard at the gym this morning that my legs are still tingling. And I've completely and totally stuck OP all weekend so far. I struggle a bit at weekends since I don't have the same structure - during the week I have my breaks and my lunch at set times, but things are much less rigid during the weekend.

I found those Laughing Cow cheese wedges at the supermarket yesterday. They're quite nice, but they're not very cheap - $4.39 for a packet. I'm going to have to make them an occasional treat, because my food budget is stretched fairly tight at the moment - I'm trying to get my student loan paid off before my mortgage comes up for refinancing since the banks here are really toughening up on lending at the moment and my place has lost value in the last few months...

Beverley, fantastic plan and fantastic statements to make. I love the "I will" all the way down the list - so positive!

MJ, hopefully not another one getting sick. You look after yourself - sounds like there's some nasty bugs doing the rounds...

Julie, I hope you warm up and feel better soon. Trust the power to go out at just the wrong time.

OK, better go and organise something for lunch. I'm thinking yoghurt and fruit - I don't want anything too heavy at the moment.

Take care everyone! :hug:

Beverlyjoy 01-18-2009 07:38 AM

Hi chicks - I had a good on plan day yesterday - I am so, so grateful. :) Today - I'll be home doing office work and hanging with DH. My mom will come over for dinner. Plans for today:

breakfast - cottage cheese, pnb toast, applesauce
lunch - egg salad sandwich, beets and lite sour cream
snack - 1/2 banana with almond butter
dinner - ham & bean soup, corn bread, celery sticks
snack - cinn. toast

I will eat delicious healthy foods.
I will eat when I feel some form of hunger. - trying to avoid emotional hunger.
I will eat at the kitchen table and taste my food.
I will drink lots of water.
I will leave something on my plate.
I will move, stretch, and strengthen my body.
I will visualize myself the way I want to look.
I will try.

Nicolen - Hurray for staying op all week :D - and making it to the gym :Dyesterday. Excellent. Enjoy your Laughing Cow Cheese.

MJ - hope you are feeling better today!:hug:

Julie - I live in Ohio...but, I will NOT shoot you. SO SO sorry about the frozen pipes, mess and extra food. :hug: Darn that stress - it sometimes gets us in the food department. I hope your mess is cleaned up and pipes fixed.

Have a GREAT day everyone.

mj5 01-18-2009 08:51 AM

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing well today. It's another cold, snowy day here today. I'm thinking about me, the dogs, some blankets, a movie....yea--that sounds like a good afternoon! LOL!

nicolen--Sounds like you had a great day yesterday! Keep it up!!!

Beverlyjoy--I agree w/ nicolen, I think your statements are fantastic!

I am feeling better today. I think a "down day" was just what I needed yesterday!

Today is dh's 10 year anniv from quitting smoking. I am so proud of him!!!!

Have a great OP day everyone!

Eiluj 01-18-2009 01:39 PM

I'm almost afraid of jinxing myself, but I think I'm feeling better! Woo hoo!

And I'm hungry! It will be nice not to be forcing food down. Unfortunately, I have no plan! Eek!

Breakfast: Puffins in skim milk. Yogurt.
Snack: Steamed peas.
Lunch: Spinach salad with chicken, egg, and feta. Mmm.
Snack: Carrots with hummus
Dinner: Shredded chicken with barbecue sauce. I haven't decided on a vegetable.
Snack: Kashi GoLean.

Woo! :)

Thanks for all of the support despite my whining. You are all super.

Julie

mj5 01-18-2009 04:27 PM

Julie-so glad you are feeling better!