3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community
You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I have to think about swim suits? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/160346-i-have-think-about-swim-suits.html)

Goddess Jessica 01-05-2009 01:24 AM

I have to think about swim suits?

I rarely shop but today the Cute Boyfriend and I ran into Target to buy some socks and I saw SWIM SUITS. Say what?!?! I have to start thinking about swim suits already.

I think I may faint.

freshmanweightorbust 01-05-2009 01:26 AM

I refuse to even countenance the idea that swimsuits exist right now. BTW, I love your profile pic; you are super-cute!

freshmanweightorbust 01-05-2009 01:27 AM

p.s. check out a website called w w w . torrid . c o m. Way awesome and unique women's clothing in sizes from 12 to 26, and they have awesome online clearances every now and again.

Goddess Jessica 01-05-2009 01:28 AM

Thank you! It was from a photo diary for Bike-to-Work day when I outsmarted my bike with a fork (super long story). Needless to say, the bike eventually won.

QTestRDH 01-05-2009 01:54 AM

Yikes, bathing suits! :( I actually bought an itsy bitsy bikini from Victorias secret that I just stare at in hopes by the summer I will look good in it! Or atleast semi good!

aware210 01-05-2009 02:06 AM

i cant wait till bikini season!! Im strange i know but i figure ill have lost a good amount of weight by then and i already picked out this super cute bikini im gonna buy..yeah so its yet another motivating factor, to get up in the morning and workout and to not eat any crap..

lalique 01-05-2009 04:31 AM

Swimsuits....

Ugh...

djay 01-05-2009 05:31 AM

OMG! Into an otherwise peacful happy morning with my coffee and my dogs at my side...You introduce... of all things... the thought of me in a bathing suite? That is cruel...just cruel I tell ya!:devil:

GirlyGirlSebas 01-05-2009 07:37 AM

Uggh! I prefer jeans that cover.

ladyfyre 01-05-2009 08:23 AM

I just bought 3 suits from Swimsuitsforall. I hope that they fit because I couldn't bear spending $90 plus dollars locally for a decent suit. I am going on a caribean vacation in 2 weeks and I had nothing.
Spandex is not our friend!

Jen415 01-05-2009 08:45 AM

This is why I live out in the country in Florida and have my own pool...so I don't HAVE to have a swimsuit! <wink>

knobhdy 01-05-2009 09:49 AM

:wave:
You think swimsuits are bad. Sometime this spring, before my vacation to Bermuda, I have to buy a wetsuit. Nothing, not even the worst spandex of all, can make neoprene look good. ;)

Coffee Luver 01-05-2009 10:54 AM

*sigh* Swim suits... bikinis. *sigh*
I was actually thinking about buying one in size that I want to be and taking a photo of myself in it now. The only issues is what size to buy. I love the VS ones, but they go by bra sizes. The ONLY thing I like about being this fat is that I finally have decent sized boobs. I might cry a little when I have to buy a B again. But, I KNOW that it will be worth it. I will have all of the rest of my body to feel good about, not just my cleavage.

daniela 01-05-2009 11:51 AM

Call me crazy but I can't wait for swim suits!!! I'm going to Kauai on May 1st and my goal is to be 170 by then and I'm getting a cute tankini from Land's End. I love the beach, I love the water, and I can't wait to feel comfortable in a swim suit again :)

WarMaiden 01-05-2009 12:03 PM

I'm kind of excited at the thought of getting a new swimsuit, because my old one is old, ugly, has a broken strap, old, unflattering, too big now, and old. A cute tanksuit that highlights my again-pearish figure this summer, with a little bit of control fabric to hold my tummy in? That sounds AWESOME.