Old 12-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/187/150

Height: 5'9"

Default Weight loss god's are challenging me this week!!

I dunno what I did to have my womanly cycle join hands with Christmas, but....it happened. And you know what else happended?? Me going totally OP today. I had probably 5 Christmas cookies, too many sugar free snack packs and if that wasn't bad enough, I hit up Taco Bell for some nice sodium filled Supreme Nachos

So now I'm sure if I'm not bloated enough already, that wonderful fast food is going to launch me into blimphood. I'm convinced if I hopped on the scale right now I would see 242lbs staring back at me as if the 20 I lost disappeared in just one day. I know Christmas is going to be hard and I'm gonna go OP for dinner. But what is a girl to do for the 23rd and 24th??? I really don't wanna say, screw it, this whole week is a bust and I'm gonna eat what I want. I just feel so guilty about ruining that much of my hard work.

Sorry for rambling on, this probably should've been a blog. But I just needed to get it out there. I hope none of you are going through the same thing!!!
QTestRDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Ug yes I am- and I'm just like screw it- I'm going to enjoy myself, just not overeat- I mean with all the cookies and treats all over the office I limit myself to 1-2 and not 20 cookies. I'm just kind of maintaining right now as soon as January 2nd comes it's back to the workouts and being more strict
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #3  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Oh My! You did the right thing be running right to your computer...logging on to 3fc and confessing your sins!

NOW is the time to repent sister! Put your sins behingd you! Cleanse yourself with no less than 64 oz of water and go forth and sin no more til Christmas when we all celebraate the birth of Christ with a celebration of Greed, Gluttony and Sloth!

Done preaching!

You know you didn't eat enough calories to gain 20 lbs...and you won't if you stop now and get back on track. Your week isn't blown. You already had Christmas in your plan...so the truth is you had a lapse in judgement for a while today. You have a choice to make. Will you make yourself proud for Christmas...Or will you feel guilty all day! Since you came here for support...My money is on you getting back on track sooner rather than later! Now go have a Merry Christmas!

Last edited by djay; 12-22-2008 at 06:56 PM.
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I really don't wanna say, screw it, this whole week is a bust and I'm gonna eat what I want. I just feel so guilty about ruining that much of my hard work.
Don't do either.

As our kaplods says: If you trip on the top step, do you throw yourself down the rest of the staircase? Of course not!

You tripped. Sucks. You maybe even stubbed your toe (put on a pound). That sucks too. So stand up and start walking again. No sense throwing yourself down the rest of the stairs and breaking a few bones just out of spite.

You can do it. I can do it. I ate 100% on plan today AND just got back fro the gym. First day for both in well over 2 weeks. (Lately I've been able to handle one or the other, but not both in the same day!) And if I can ... YOU can.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #5  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

What are you to do for the 23rd and 24th? Well, stay on-plan, of course! This is you now, right? Stay off the scales. The sodium will probably reflect for a couple of days. But, one day off-plan does not mean you quit. You're deserve better for yourself.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 242/187/150

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Ladies!! You're all right! I took some motrin to get rid of my awful cramps and took a nice hot bath and put things in perspective. (After I had just two more Christmas cookies) I'm not gonna weigh myself til the Monday after Christmas. I know my weight is gonna fluctuate like crazy this week between eating more and bloating. And I have had a pretty easy first 2 months of my diet. I haven't gone OP too terribly and weight has been coming of at a pretty steady pace. I had to know that I was gonna hit a bump in the road eventually.

This week looks like my bump.

I'm gonna work extra hard to stay OP Tues and Wed. I think you're right djay and keeping myself on track the rest of the week will make me feel much better on Christmas.

I have TONS of errands to run tomorrow so it should be a lot easier to stay OP. Today was awful because the cookies were just non stop coming out of the oven!

Update: I just cringed all the way but decided to put my calories in dailyplate anyway. And it seems I consumed 2100 calories. And I thought it was going to be a lot worse!!! So I guess thats not too bad considering my goal is 1700 calories a day.

Last edited by QTestRDH; 12-23-2008 at 12:34 AM.
QTestRDH is offline   Reply With Quote