100 lb Club Progress pics!

You're on Page 12 of 20
Go to
  • Progress...10/20/2010 - 10/28-2010
    I've been working really hard at this... but I just now saw a picture my trainer took of me at the beginning 8 days ago... and I swear I want to die... so ... I'm hoping to get motivation from this picture... a picture... I NEVER want to be able to take again. The second picture is me today... 8 days later.

• My mom found this picture of me from June 2009. At this point, I had lost 20 pounds. I've put it next to a pic of me from this past Friday night. What a difference!

• Just thought I'd update my progress pics - the first pic on the left is approximately 260 pounds, the middle pic is 196 pounds, and the last pic is from a few days ago at 168 pounds.

• Some new pics of me - Christmas 2010

152.2 lbs

Almost 2 years ago - Around 300lbs

• I didn't realize that this thread was here... and I have been on this site for a year now. Geez!

Here is an 11-month face comparison photo:

I have a hard time seeing the difference in my weight loss, but this comparison really hits it home for me
  • justsharing - AWESOME!! I just got my wedding rings re-sized, I considered it a major NSV. It's a great reminder of how far we've come!

I had an NSV over Christmas - I "shopped" in my sister's closet for a dress to wear. I can't believe I found one, and it fit, and I felt great in it. Just thought I'd share the pics. For comparison, I included one from my son's baptism 2 1/2 years ago.

• starting pics
    The one in the yellow...

• Okay, my first 4 month goal has been reached, I lost 37 lbs since oct and I've lost 49 since my high weight:

Before: 299 lbs

Currently: 250 lbs

Before: 299 lbs

Currently: 250 lbs (after realizing photobucket lets you do fun editing things, ha.)

• dixc! OMG! You can't see it as much since I"m wearing a high necked shirt but my bf was like, "you are getting collar bones!"

hehe. I'm kind of excited about that. Those are the only bones I would like to be defined. ha.

and thanks!

I'm a featured success story over at http://www.theplantrx.com right now if you want to check out my story! I'm really excited about it, the doc that runs that site is SO nice.

p.s yes my real name is alicia. ha.
  • I always forget about this thread! Nice work Lottie - love your style!

Looking at everyone else's progress is inspiring and helps keep me on track, especially when I was first starting out. I've been going over old pictures to try to find some comparisons to post. Not-surprisingly, I just don't have that many full body shots from my heavy weights! I managed to find one though...
    First pic from June 2010 at 285ish. I started losing in August of 2010 at 288lb and I've lost 60 lb so far. The second pic is at 228lb. I can see the difference, but it doesn't feel as dramatic as it looks... yet. Hopefully my brain will catch up eventually.

• My new update:

And full body:

Before:

Now - about 12-15lbs ago:

• yay everyone looks great!
  • Finally broke through into the 240's! Haven't been here since 2004 and am very excited doesn't BEGIN to show how I feel!

I know I just posted pics the other day, but took this to send to my bf cuz I was all like, woooo -50 lbs! and then I was so happy to see collarbones. haha

*not stoned, just tired*

Also, I had fun with matching my green/purple/blue eyeshadow to my green nailpolish today.

Yes, I'm 31. lol.
  • Here we go - I will try to get the photos in size order starting with the heaviest! The first is at 300lbs, the second at 280, the third at 260, then 195 and 180 (I was in fancy dress -- I don't usually dress like this !!)I am quite staggered when I look at these photos - for me it is so eye opening- in the first photo I believed I looked great! Shocker !

• One year on WW progress photos
    Today is my one year anniversary of being on Weight Watchers. I have lost 65 pounds so far...another 75 or so to go.

The first is the beginning and now in the same clothes.
    The second is progress since starting 3FC - upper right is 10/10, upper left is 12/10 and lower is current.
    The third is the difference in clothing - what I used to wear and what I wear now.