Turkey Challange!!!

• I didn't see a tread up yet, so hope I'm not stepping on any toes here!

Thanksgiving is coming and I for one am not going to be a Turkey by "stuffing" myself this season with foods that will take me from my goal of being fit and sexy!!!

So here's a place to post your Thanksgiving Goals and keep on track! Good luck to all you Turkeys!
  • My Turkey Challange Goals

Weight - 230

How I plan to acheive it - Walking 2 hours a day
    20 Carbs a day
    70 Oz of water a day
    How I will treat myself - A new comforter for my bed

I can do this because I love myself and I deserve to be happy!
  • Thanks for posting this!

My Turkey Day Goal:

240 pounds (a 10 pound loss from where I am now)

How I will do it:
    Minimum of 30 minutes of activity every day
    Stick to my WW points every day (30 points)
    80 oz. of water every day

How I will treat myself:
    A 1/2 hour massage!!!
  • YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!! LOL!!!!! I was going to do a Thanksgiving Goal Thread but you got to it first. So I will join yours instead. My goals: is to lose a mininum of 15 pounds (goal weight 233lbs) by Thanksgiving; drink 64 ounces of water a day and walk at least 30 minutes everyday (even during the snow).
  • Turkey Day is a big goal day for me because I will be seeing extended family family for the first time since starting my weight loss! So my goal is to be at 210 by Thanksgiving (a 5lb loss from where I am). I can probably go lower, but I don't want to be disappointed if I don't make it!

I will achieve this by staying within my WW points (28), drinking 2 liters of water everyday, and working out at least 5 days a week.

Good luck everybody!!
  • Great thread!

My goal: SW: 244; CW: 213; Turkey GW: 203

I plan to do this by eating approx 1400 calories a day, consuming at least 40 grams of fiber and 100 oz of water a day, and actually working out 5 days/week (plus strength training three times/week) instead of making the same old lame excuses.

Also, anyone else doing NaNoWriMo? I hope to be most of the way through my novel by T-Day. Here's to hoping and then, y'know, just getting it done.
  • I'd love to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. I don't know if I will be able to do it - when the scale's moving it's generally 1-2 pounds a week, and Thanksgiving is only three weeks away. Still, that would be awesome, because it would put me right around 100 pounds lost. That's a nice round number to throw out to family who ask how much I've lost.
  • 8 pounds by thanksgiving, 3 Years ag started my diet on Thanksgiving and did well