Newbie to the 100 club

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all

I joined 3FC a year ago and stuck at my dieting for a short while but got distracted and soon gave up but am back with a vengence! I know it's going to be a long haul, don't lose weight quickly but I need to do this for my own good. Am fed up being miserable with how I look and being so hard on myself. Life is for living not for being unhappy about. Weigh in day on Friday and feeling a bit nervous.

Love and hugs, meech
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! There's a great group of people here and I know you'll find lots of support!

• Hi!! I'm so glad you've returned.

And yes, don't waste another minute of your precious life being miserable. Take charge!!! And be all that you can be! No reason on earth to settle for second best, when first is right within your reach. Good luck to you.
  • Good Luck ! Great to have you here! You are so worth getting in control! Your health is very important! Keep trying and before yor know it, you will see results!

• Welcome back Meeech.....
  • Welcome back! I'm a "returner" too. It's good to "meet" you!
  • back!!! Don't be nervous, just make up your mind that no matter what that scale says you are going to stick with the plan. Congrat's to you for making your life better!
  • Welcome back meech!! Glad you have come back!!
  • welcome back! So glad that you are here
  • Hi All!! I never really realized there was a 100lb club...mind if I join in??? I've been "changing my lifestyle" since Jan 06, and I'm almost down 100lbs!!!

• Glad you made it back!
  • Thanks chickies, its great to be back!
  • Welcome back!
  • back to the forum! I have returned after being away for awhile as well.