Who do you want to be Halloween?

• Well, I really want to be Salma Hayek with a George Clooney look alike with me or even a real George Clooney! I had better stop dreaming!!!

I have been invited to a party. May go as a nurse or an Indian. My daughter is gonna be "that woman " running for vice president.

What are everyone's plans?
  • "That woman". Hehehe!
  • I have cat ears and long fake feathery eyelashes ... I'll paint on some whiskers and wear my black turtleneck and jeans. Nothing fancy - but fun for the kids who come to the door trick-or-treating.

• I was an 80's pirate. Haha. I had a party with some friends and it was a Pirate Party not halloween. It was actually quite amusing to see some of the people.
  • I'm dressing up as Medusa and boyfriend is Perseus. I'm almost done sewing my dress and now just need to make the headpiece -- so excited!
  • I want to be 5lbs lighter
    Tee Hee
  • I was a pirate for a party I had to do this past Saturday sooooo I guess I'll be that for Halloween too
  • I want to be a orincess who gets swept away on a white horse by a night in shinning armor! (A SKINNY princess!
  • DH & I are going as Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein, I've got the coolest wig and a long white dress hahah should be hilarious
  • Everybody is making it sound like so much fun!!!

I heard someone say they were going as Joe the Plumber!!!hahaha!!!

I would like to go as Victoria Beckham (POSH)! But no one would recognize who I was!!hahaha!!!
  • going to be a Jedi with my son this year..I even made the costume. (URGH) He is 4 and its my second time dressing up with him. Last year my hubby was actually home and we all dressed up. Super fun.
  • I think I have mentioned this on 3FC before, but one of my best friends and I are dressing as WALL-E and Eve from the moving WALL-E! I'm so excited! Still have to figure out how to make the costume, though... Hehe.
  • Quote: going to be a Jedi with my son this year..I even made the costume. (URGH) He is 4 and its my second time dressing up with him. Last year my hubby was actually home and we all dressed up. Super fun.
    Congrats on making your sons costume. I think its fun when you dress up with them also! I hope you two have a good time this year!!!