3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Need some support! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/154842-need-some-support.html)

MamaMia 10-24-2008 02:00 PM

Need some support!

Ugh! I'm so close to eating a whole bag of cookies (and I don't even like cookies?!) I can taste them! The weight is coming off so slowly, and even though I know this is a commitment and it didn't all pack on overnight, I'm just so bummed about how slowly it is happening! Last time I lost weight it melted off me, and now... ugh.

I'm trying to work through the thoughts and not allow myself to rationalize a whole day of eating everything in sight (it couldn't be that bad? lol)

I could really use some words of encouragement right now. :^:

JamieJo 10-24-2008 02:03 PM

Eat some almonds and water! (I don't even like almonds, but it always makes me feel full!!!) Chew a peice of gum! YOU CAN DO IT!

MamaMia 10-24-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamieJo (Post 2423469)
Eat some almonds and water! (I don't even like almonds, but it always makes me feel full!!!) Chew a peice of gum! YOU CAN DO IT!

Aww thank you! :hug: I'm going to get some gum now. Good idea. It doesn't help that my toddler is eating cheese crackers and trying to feed me some too. GAH! Mommy.can't.eat.that!

JamieJo 10-24-2008 02:07 PM

Yeah - I'm bad with my daughter too. I always want to eat what I'm giving her! Also, you must be hungry if you are craving those cookies (to some extent anyways.) Don't let youself get hungry. I always make up a TON of chicken and put it into one serving containers so they are easy to grab. I made a bunch of chicken taco meat and just had a huge bed of lettus with that chicken on it! YUM YUM!

gumboot 10-24-2008 02:56 PM

I think at some point or another we all have days like these (probably more often than we admit!). Hang in there! When I have moments like this, I try to distract myself by doing some jumping jacks, going for a walk or coming on this site always distracts me :)
Don't give up! We can do this!

luvin2lose 10-24-2008 03:01 PM

If you are craving something sweet, try an apple or a banana with some peanut butter. These have helped me over the last few weeks. Try a boca burger (meatless burger) in WW points its only 1 pt plus a bun is 4 pts total. Fills me up, I just ate one.

:hugs: You not only can do this, you are worth doing this. :hug:

PhotoChick 10-24-2008 03:07 PM

Hang in there! Thnk about if you're really hungry or just want to eat something. If you are just wanting to eat cookies, then do something to take your mind off of them - go for a walk, work on the computer, anything to keep your hands and mind occupied. If you're really hungry, then have something filling - apple and peanut butter or something like that - to help you derail the cravings!

fiberlover 10-24-2008 09:33 PM

Pass the cookies my way. I like cookies :)

What are they doing in your house if you don't like them? Get rid of them! If it's at work, ask someone to take them away.