OCTOBER - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • I will stay on my plan today because I really want to see the scale go down again...and also have a sane relationship with food.
  • I will stay on plan today (and all weekend) because I've had a really good week, and I'm not going to mess it up now!
  • I will stay OP today because this thing is working for the first time in my life!!! Patience has been my friend and that's why I'll continue to stay on plan!
  • I will stay on plan today because when I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 220, I started thinking that I might just be able to make it to Onederland by Christmas! (It's only 10 weeks away, by the way!!)
  • Because the scale is finally going in the right direction again.
  • Because my brother is getting married next september and i am in the wedding...
  • I will stay on-plan today because I had a bit of a loss today! Yea! I want to get back on track and be able to brag about my 50-lb loss again.
  • Because the scale has gone down every week for the last 6 weeks and my blood sugar has been amazingly good and I want to keep that up! So even though I am reaching what for me is a scary phase where people (esp men) are noticing and commenting on how good I look, and even though I have not done great the last few days, I will not, will not, will not let myself sabotage myself like I have so many times in the past.
  • I will stay on my plan today...because I really want to take off the few pounds I put on during my vacation.
  • I will stay on plan today because I have all week, and I can see it's working.
  • I will stay on-plan tonight when I go to one of my most favorite restaurants (which serves huge loaves of the most delicious bread EVER, complete with irresistible garlic butter...) because I'm finally getting past the 2 lbs that I gained last week and there is no way in **** that I'm ever gaining them back! Ya hear that, body?!
  • I will stay on my plan today because the next time I am able to see my boyfriend I want his jaw to drop and tell me I look hot!
  • I will stay on plan today because I've had 4 good days and I really want to keep it going!
  • Because I've have been on plan all week and I want to have a perfect week!
  • because I am feeling great and it is not worth it to go off my plan!