OCTOBER - one reason you will stay on your plan today..

You're on Page 4 of 11
Go to
  • I will stay on plan because.....I want to always feel good about myself!!!
  • I've conquered the 190's now I'm taking on the 180's! One day at a time
  • Today is almost over (I'm about to go to bed, hehe) but I will stay on-play tomorrow because I think I will be seeing the guy I have a bit of a crush on tomorrow night, and I want to be feeling good! (And of course looking good, too!)
  • I will stay on my plan today because when I do stay on my plan - I feel 'lighter' - even regardless of what the scale says.
  • I will stay on plan because....I made it this far and feel soooo much better! No turning back!!!
  • ....this morning when I stepped on the scale my weight started with a 2 for the first time in about 4 years!!!!
  • Barb!!!! - Being in the land of Two's in fantastic!!! Congrats!

I will stay on my plan today because I want to take off the couple of pounds I put on when we were on a weeks vacation.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm .6 pounds away from losing 10% of my original body weight and I'm so psyched to get there!
  • I will stay on plan today because I am SO proud of myself for all the temptations I haven't given in to, and I don't want to ruin that feeling!
  • because I know I can lose weight despite the stress of a new job.
  • Hey Barb congrats on being in the 2's!!!!

• I will stay on my plan today because overeating does NOT make pain or the frustration surrounding it go away.
  • I will stay on plan today because I just realized that I've lost almost 50 lbs!! WOW! I can't believe it!
  • I will stay on plan today so my back won't hurt as much tomorrow.

And a HAPPY DANCE for Barb for the 2's
  • I bought myself a car yesterday i always wanted, and want this to be a start of a new life.
    Lucky enought to have no payments