Hi Everyone!

• hi everyone, i am liz and i belong to this group, tho i need lots of help to get here. i am 53 and married, with 2 grown sons with spouses and 3 granddaughters. i really want to lose weight to spend more time playing with the girls. i am home due to a bad back, i love crafts, reading, pets and spending time with my grands.I saw some new members and wanted to say hello. karen, where are you from.? i am also from ne pa. hope to chat soon. liz
  • Welcome lizzie! (one of our mods moved your thread to make it more visible)
  • Hi Liz
    I'm from Scranton, we made the news today with McCain being in town, who by the way made me late for work today due to the traffic.
    Karen
  • Hi and WELCOME TO 3FC!

I am so glad that you posted. You'll find lots of support, friendship and ideas here.
  • Welcome to the forum!
  • Hello Liz and welcome to 3FC's 100's club
  • Liz
  • Quote: hi everyone, i am liz and i belong to this group, tho i need lots of help to get here. i am 53 and married, with 2 grown sons with spouses and 3 granddaughters. i really want to lose weight to spend more time playing with the girls. i am home due to a bad back, i love crafts, reading, pets and spending time with my grands.I saw some new members and wanted to say hello. karen, where are you from.? i am also from ne pa. hope to chat soon. liz
    Welcome Liz!

Is that your dog in your avatar? I have a chihuahua, too! In fact, she is the same color as the doggie in the picture.

• Good to have you around!
  • hi there i am new too!!
    i am really looking forward to have somewhere that i can go to share and get info. right now i need a way to finally get started.i have good food, i have a piece of exercise equipment, i have a small pocket of time most days but......what on earth do i do first??? congrats to already being 8 down. what was your first move?