Old 09-13-2008, 08:54 PM   #1  

Default Enough already!!!

What's it going to take for me to stick with the program? I'm so tired of yo-yo'ing. I'm tired of having no energy, of feeling hideous about myself, of not being fit enough to play with my sweet kids, of feeling so unattractive that I cannot be intimate with my husband...yada, yada, yada. I'm so tired of all of this. I'm currently a member of 2 gyms. Yep. 2. Automatic bank draft payments every month. Do I go? No. I'm wasting money that we barely have to begin with. I'll make a dozen brownies for the kids and eat half of them myself. I ate 2 bowls of pasta/sauce tonight. Each bowl was probably more than 1 serving. I told myself, "At least it's whole wheat pasta!" Of course, I scarfed down a big hunk of buttery garlic bread with it. And then I fought urges from dark days in college when I had serious food issues.

Why can't I do this?

Oh, and I need to update my weight ticker. It's no longer accurate. I had lost that weight but now I'm back up to 252.
triplettummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

I don't normally post here, but I just wanted to pop in and say - you CAN do this. Love yourself enough to do what you need to do. Carve out time to go to the gym. Stop, breathe - center yourself before you eat, and eat mindfully. No more scarfing down food.
Take care of yourself. You deserve it. Your family deserves it.

You are in my prayers this week!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #3  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I feel the same way on most days. However, I decided that this time. I WILL STICK WITH IT. I can't afford not too. There are too many medical conditions/diseases that run in my family that I am right on track to get. I am only 22 years old. I can't let that happen.

As for you, you also have motivation now you need determination. Everyone here is behind you. YOU GO GIRL!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #4  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

You CAN do this. The question is WILL you do this. You have to be the one to decide that this is more important than brownies. We all have our own issues that keep us from dedicating ourselves to getting healthy. When you face those issues honestly, You will do this...for you.

Are you ready to do what you know that you can do?
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/187/150

Height: 5'4"

I have felt the way you're feeling so I understand. Personally, for me the motivation comes as soon as I start working out. I find when I do, I feel emotionally better immediately, and get the confidence I need to continue because I feel so good. Maybe if you can get back to using your gym membership the food issues will fall into place better? Could you cancel one of those memberships and put the extra money to use with a personal trainer? Even a month or two of regular training at the beginning could keep you motivated to make it to the gym and get on a good path. Good luck, I wish you well.
carrie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:03 PM   #6  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Default You Can Do It!!!!!!!!!!

You are worth it! Find a healthy plan that you think you would like and stick with it!!! I count calories . Be committed to exercising!!! Be accountable weighing in maybe, every Saturday. Really want those numbers to go down DRINK lots of WATER. I was not drinking any water and did'nt think that I could but, when I started exercising I loved ice cold water and it really, really helps in your weight loss. One good habit will lead to another just start now. Everyday Is Important!!!!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote