Mia back

• hum.

managed 13lbs off in August, woohoo. eased off a bit on Tuesday and Wednesday, which was a 2 day interview for a new job. (Although both days included big food - day 1, lots of Caribbean food (yum, salt-fish cakes new to me!), day 2 an enormous buffet with wraps and deep fried chicken bits and ooohhh. I ate Very abstemiously, you'd have been proud!)

Got the job. woohoo.

Celebrated/medicated with a large bar of fruit and nut chocolate on Wednesday. and Thursday.

Yesterday up 2lbs, thought better get on with it. Ate a large Chinese meal in token of this.
    Today up another 2lbs. HOPEFULLY got my bits in gear now. I start the new job in January, and am aiming for another 2 stone (28lbs) from where I'd got to by then, that's 32lbs by the 2nd week in January. It's do-able.
    If it would only stop raining in England, I'd start walking more.

Keep booting me, someone! Ta.
  • Congratulations on the new job! I "celebrated" too when I got a new job about a month and a half ago. I splurged for 2 days, but then got right back on track, and so can you. The only problem I'm having now is not allowing a frustrating day at work to send me to my kitchen pantry. I still have that emotional tie to food that I've got to work on. What type of work will you be doing in your new job?
  • Congrats on your new job! That's wonderful. I understand how it is to approach any and all feelings with food. It's a hard habit to break - but, doable with alot of planning.

Yesterday is over and every day is a new beginning. Hop back on your plan. You CAN do this!!
  • I tried hard but unsuccessfully yesterday. Today I'm going to be foodily nice to myself and try not to let it run wild. Tomorrow I will nail myself to the waggon.
    Why not today? I'm a vicar (pastor) and so had to tell my congregation today that I was leaving in 3 months. This was hard. I know medical food is not the answer but today - hey.
    Promise to be back tomorrow. When I go shoppping now (shopping on a Sunday, tsk tsk) I'll make sure I get plenty of stuff to make sensible choices from tomorrow and for the rest of the month.
    Boy, do I feel a monster.
  • ok. now I really Am back!
  • Yay! Welcome back
  • Welcome back and congrats on the new job! I shop at several stores since not all carry the healthy food I want. I lookfoward to helping with your WL journey.
  • hh ee ll pp !!
  • Mia sinking fast..... :-(
  • What's not working? Are you continuing to put the wrong foods in your mouth and then saying "Why did I do that?"

Get a grip! Don't backslide any farther!

Jay
  • ok. today I do it right.
  • Go for it Ailidh!