wow - more pounds gone!

• Last week I hit the wall - I had been at a plateau for about 5-6 weeks and couldn't get past 206 no matter what. I was counting calories and kind of points. I was fed up so I decided to go really strict and cut out all carbs, and went to very lean protein and some veggies - I cut out caffeine, soda, and fruit. This is only a temporary push, but I decided to get serious for about 2 weeks after a kind of laid back summer. Well, my gosh! It has been working - today I got on the scale (Only 8 days later!) and I am at 195.8!!!!! Unbelieveable! I'm telling you this because if you are stuck this maybe could help you too - I'm in shock! Good shock!
  • Wonderful!!! Congratulations on getting past that plateau.

You did the right stuff. You kept following your plan, and then mixed it up a bit. I'm so happy you got results by changing some things!
  • Way to go! Plateaus are the hardest, most challenging thing, I think, because what has been working no longer seems to work. Changing up your program is often the best way to jump-start the loss again.

Congratulations!
  • I am glad that changing it up a bit helped you get thru that plateau!! That's great.
  • Yyaaay good for you!!! I hope you feel fabulous!
  • Congratulation on not giving up!
  • Way to go!
  • Awesome!
  • WOW -- I am really glad to hear that changing the program some works-- And you are now in a new zone under the 200 marker-- Congratulations it must feel good to have that accomplishment--
  • You must be doing the biggest happy dance!!! Fantastic!

Vonavie
  • You GO girl!!