Weighing In

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Curious, do you weigh yourself with your clothes on or just your under clothes? I'm just saying because at the doctors, of course, they weigh you with your clothes on and they go by that.
  • I weigh in at WW with my clothes on (and I think they prefer it that way), but at home, by myself in the morning I'm buck nekkid when I step on my scale.
  • I weigh in the buff. After peeing.
  • When I'm at home, I don't wear a thing. (and I weigh myself in the mornings)
  • I weigh at home nude in the morning. That is the only scale number I care about. Any other time would not be the same type of weighing, if that makes sense. A scale at the doctor's office or a gym would only be compared to that scale when I would go in. I would never compare the doctor's scale or gym scale to what I see at home.
  • In summer, I tend to sleep in a tank top and pretty short shorts, so I just weigh with those on (I think it's a difference of ounces). In winter, underwear only, in the morning, after peeing (even if it is VERY cold!)
  • Buck naked after going to the bathroom first thing in the morning.
  • First thing in the am with no clothes on, and sometimes after work with my clothes on just to see the difference lunch and water can make.
  • First thing in the moring in the nude. After going to the bathroom of course
  • The majority is the same... I usually just wear my under clothes after I pee too.
  • At home, I weigh myself naked, after peeing but before showering.

At the doctor's office, I take off my shoes and pray that I remembered to wear light-weight clothing!
  • I weigh in the morning, post bathroom, wearing one of the denim housedresses that I sleep in.
  • I'll go with the majority. In the morning, in the library, with the rope.

I mean, in the morning, naked, after peeing.

*had a Clue moment*
  • Quote: I'll go with the majority. In the morning, in the library, with the rope.
    Hee! Me too.
  • naked, post bathroom.

warning: TMI alert:

sometimes, immediately after breakfast (so it's not the food I just ate) I have to go again, so I way myself (I'm dressed for breakfast) before and after the bathroom visit and then subtract that from the first reading of the morning. hm.