It's been wayyyyyy too long!

• Well I'm sitting here bored out of my mind and decided to pop on here. Its literally been YEARS! Not sure if any of the ole' crew is still around but hello to you all! I've missed you guys! And a hello to all the newbies as well!

Life for me has been insanely busy - I got a huge promotion at work, needless to say its been long hours while learning the new job! And, I got engaged.. and the best part is i'm down almost 40 lbs!!!! Best I've done ever. I've been doing WW Flex..and it seems to be the best working "lifestyle change" i've ever tried!

Now, fill me in on all your news!!! So excited to hear from you all!
  • Welcome back! I look forward to getting to know you.

And congrats on the 40#!!
  • Welcome back! Nice to meet you by the way!
  • Welcome back Celina!!! It really HAS been a long time!! Congrats on the job, fiance & the 40 pounds lost! You've been a very busy girl!

I got a new job/huge promotion and am making double what I was making before, not including all the perks. Good change for me! Not so good with the weight loss thing, but I am adjusting things to make it work!

Glad to hear all is well with you, and hope to continue to see you around here!

-Aimee
  • Hi and welcome back. It's nice to meet you. Congrats on your engagement, promotion and weight loss. SO many good things!
  • Welcome back! I'm another "old-timer" who's just popped back for my yearly connection. I remember you well. Congratulations on the 40 pounds!!
  • CELINA!!!

Welcome back!!
    I remember you very well

Congratulations on all of your successes!

Linda
  • Welcome back and congratulations!! A huge promotion, an engagement AND 40 lbs. lost--wow!