Plateau breakthrough!!

• I have been on this diet since January 8th - losing slowly, but surely. Well, I haven't lost a pound since July 1st, even with calorie counting and working out. I have kept track of my food and done everything right, but no movement on the scale! It was killing me! Well, several of my friends are doing that whole B-12, appetite suppressant $65.00 a week diet and one of them gave me a copy of the diet. Pretty much it was eating 10 ounces of lean protein throughout the day, little or no fat and no carbs. After 5 days you can add some fruit and some veggies. Well, I'm not taking any of the supplements, only doing the eating plan and 3 days in and I am 5.5 pounds down - finally! I know some will say it's only water - but let's be honest, sometimes you need that push to get through the plateau. I'm so close to onederland I can taste it !!
  • Congratulations! Anything to break the plateau, now the challenge will be what's next.
  • Wow, that is great!! Are you also going for the Vit 12-B shots?
  • Hi..I am glad you broke thru the plateau. It's frustrating to sit still at a weight when you deserve to lose.
  • Thanks for the replies - yes these plateaus are frustrating, especially if your downfall is instant gratification and that has messed me up in the past. I'm doing this low carb/low fat eating until I get below 200 and then back to calorie counting!!
  • Good job! I am so happy you got through your plateau! I bet that was a bit discouraging. Keep going, you are almost to onederland! Can't wait to hear about it!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And - by the way - I might add..... losing over 50 lbs since the beginning of the year is nothing to brush off!!! You're doing fabulously
  • Congratulations on your progress so far and also on breaking the plateau!
    Way to go.