New "Loser" (in a good way)

• Hey everyone, new to the 100 lb club. Just looking for a place to keep me motivated and on track and held accountable. I have a tendency to just "give up" which I just really dislike about myself, and even if I give up on other things, losing this weight will NOT be one of them this time!

So, hi!
  • It's so great to see people choosing to be healthy - it takes dedication but you wont regret it. congrats you're on your way!

Come back and keep posting
  • Welcome to 3FC!!
  • Thank you. Thank you thank you!
  • So glad you found 3fc!!

You'll find folks here friendly, helpful and supportive. There's an accountability thread every week too - if you'd like to join in there.

What plan are you following?

• Welcome! Stick with it. You can do it.
  • Quote:
    What plan are you following?
    I'm counting calories. Including lots of veggies and fruits, and when I hit my limit, I'm done.
  • Good deal, counting calories rocks for a lot of us. Welcome, great attitude and lots of strength to you!
  • to 3fc There is a whole host of information and members who are willing to help you. Their advice is sound as either they have lost the weight or still on the weight loss journey.

with your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.
  • Thank you! this is where I am going for inspiration and motivation when I need it. It is so wonderful to find people who "get it", been there and lived (or are living) to tell the tale. It is like a virtual support system. I can't even begin to express my gratitude.

Everyone in my day to day life is either very thin (coworkers -- the biggest is maybe 130, if that) or have major issues with dieting (my family -- which is probably one of the factors that got me to this point). I mean, I love them all to death, but they only make me feel worse (not on purpose). This is something I need (NEED) to do for me.

• We are glad you found us!! I look forward to getting to know you better!!