AUGUST - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today...but, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • I will stay on plan today because I've worked too hard to get here!
  • Yes, I'll be OP today!
    I’ll stay with my plan today (and I already refused to pick up sugar waffles this morning that a co-worker brought to work—so not worth it) because I feel great and I’ll be going to a water park this weekend and want to look my best in my bikini...I am receiving a lot complements whenever I wear it... so why wouldn’t I keep myself on track???
  • I will today treat myself as I treat other's I will be good to myself today .I am sooooooooooooooo worth it.
  • i will stay on my plan today,because i have to go back to work in 3 and a half weeks and can not afford a new wardrobe that goes up in size!!!!!
  • because I love myself
  • I will stay on plan today because while walking yesterday I was stopped by two separate neighbors that told me I was doing good and looking great!!
  • I'll stay on plan today because I feel so amazing about the journey that I'm on right now. I'm finally seeing some progress and it is so exciting.
  • I will stay on the plan because I can run 3 minutes and walk 2 without dying! and people are starting to notice my weight loss!
  • I will stay on my plan today because I seem to have some momentum going here (stringing together many healthy days in a row) and I like it!!
  • today i will stay on my plan........
    because i did well in july (6 pounds) but i could have done better with less cheats and treats.

and today starts off a new month.

this is how we do it

is going to bring me smaller (MUCH) smaller clothes!
  • I will stay on plan today because it seems like every time I think I've hit a plateau, I lose a couple pounds a few days later. Let's hope that's what happens this time!
  • Because I lost 20 pounds in the month of July....and I'm not stopping now!
  • I will stay on plan today because my anniversary is a month away.
  • I will stay on plan today because my scale is broken and until it is fixed, I will not know how much weight I am losing, and this excites me!