I'm new to this--

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone-- I have never joined a online group before but was in need of people who could understand the path that I am on. I reached my all time highest weight in April of 260 lbs- I didn't know it because I didn't own a scale. I just noticed my clothes were tighter but I continued to squish in them.

I have lost 45 lbs and can still wear most of the same clothes (so they must have been really tight) But I still have a really long way to go and was hoping to join a group that supports each other.

Some days are a real struggle not to grab McDonalds or some other fast fried food. I wish everyone luck on this and hope we can help each other
  • Welcome Jennisue. I think you'll find this is a great place. Very welcoming and lots of great info and support.

>

• If you are looking for support, you have come to the right place!!! Look forward to getting to know you!
  • Hello Jennisue!

to 3FC! I am fairly new here as well, but so far I've found that it is a GREAT place to get support for your weight loss, or ask questions about stuff, or just generally interact with other people who know how you feel. Sounds like you are doing a great job already (45 lbs! Way to go!) so I hope you stick with it! Best of luck to you!
  • Thanks -- I really enjoy reading this site and seeing everyones succes--

How do I make a graph that shows the starting weight and where I am now with the goals?

Jen
  • jennisue -

I think you have to be a member for 30 days to have a ticker enabled. It might be 30 posts as well?

on 45 pounds!! WAY TO GO!!
  • Ok - so I was close, 20 days, 20 posts. It'll go by quick.
  • Thanks a lot -- Thanks for the information-

You look great it is so inspiring to see people who have been so successful -- I am excited about my 45 lbs but I still have 85-90 to go and the weight loss has been slowing down.

I am really happy to find this group --

Jen
  • Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself but so far I find this group great!

Congrats on the 45# loss!

mf
  • Welcome! This is a great place for support. Glad to have you here.
  • Welcome Jennisue I am so glad you find this site. You'll find lots of support, friendships and many ideas from the folks here.

Congrats on your wonderful weight loss. That's awesome!
  • Hi Jennisue
    Welcome....
    I am fairly new myself and I find lots of great inspiration from this site.
    Best of luck on your journey. I too, have days that are very hard to get through. I want to grab a bag of M&M's and go to town. Keep positive and don't let little slip ups detour you.
  • Welcome!

I look forward to reading about your journey... stick around! I find I do much better when I come on here regularly... it seems when I am away it is usually because I am being 'naughty.'
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome Jennisue! I know you'll like it here.