New!

• Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I am 20 years old.
    A little about me:
    3 years ago, I was 179 lbs at 5'8". I've always been a little on the chubby side but I believe I made it work for me. After high school ended, and I broke up with my high school sweet heart and was diagnosed with Vasculitis, I gained almost 100 lbs. My goal 3 years ago was to be back at 150. That is still my goal today. I haven't had the nerve to weigh myself in several months, but the last I was weighed, which was April, I was 279. I'm sure I have gained since then. I will update my weight as of now but otherwise my goal weight is 150-160lbs.
    A short term goal for me is to lose about 40 lbs by my 21st birthday (February 15, 2009).

I really love the support I see with 3FC and cannot wait to mingle with everyone!
  • You absolutely can do it. I'm new here too, but I feel like even posting on here and being accountable to others on the thread is a huge first step.

Good luck.
  • Welcome Michelle! The people here are awesome, you'll definitely find the support that you need! Good Luck to you!!!
  • Welcome Michelle! I look forward to getting to know you!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome! I have really enjoyed the site so far and im sure you will too.
  • Welcome! I am new as well and our stats are quite similar. I'm 24 years old and at my highest I was 300lbs! I look forward to seeing you around the boards. What are you doing for exercise?
  • Welcome to this site!

You'll find lots of support, ideas and friendship here.