Bodybugg

• I have posted in a few areas, trying to get the most info I can...

Does anyone have one of these? Pros and cons? What is your experience with it? 24 hr Fitness is having a $100 off sale on them right now, but I would like some opinions. I have a Polar F4, but somehow lost the watch part of it and have been having trouble determining a good calorie level, thought this was help in both areas. Any feedback is appreciated!
  • I WANT ONE- is all I can say, lol. Now, I heard that they are on sale because a new smaller, (better?) design is coming out this fall. If I could justify spending the money right now, I would. But I can't really say if they work- just heard good things from other people.

I listened to Jillian's radio show 2 weeks ago and she mentioned she wore one to clean her house, and it told her she burned 400 calories. I know she gets them for free, so I don't know if she's allowed to say if she thinks they are good or not.
  • If anyone has any input, please join the thread on Bodybuggs at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146354 It would be easier to keep it all on one place. Thanks