3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Holy ****! I'm definitely back on the wagon (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/146352-holy-%2A%2A%2A%2A-im-definitely-back-wagon.html)

Naytally 07-14-2008 02:06 PM

Holy ****! I'm definitely back on the wagon

Since Wednesday I have lost about 6 pounds. My weight loss had been stalling a lot recently (well, I say recently, but its more like over the last 5 months, blah!) but I made a commitment to myself that I wanted to stay on plan while I had 3 days off of work last week and then the weekend free, so I weighed myself on Wednesday morning, I was 282, and when I weighed myself on Sunday morning, I was 276! I haven't been in the 270's since I was in freshman year of high school!

This brings my total weight loss to 29 pounds. 1.5 more pounds and I will have lost 10% of my highest weight, which was 305.

All I did was follow my calorie restriction guidelines and stick to my micro-nutrient planning and I broke through the horrid plateau I had been on for a long time. My motivation came from starting a new weight loss challenge in my community, and the winner gets 50% of the pot that everyone joining had to put $30 into at the beginning. The last challenge we were in, I lost 15 lbs over the course of 12 weeks. By the time tomorrow night comes along, I will have lost about 7-ish pounds, which is about half of what I lost over 12 weeks before hand!

And I know you're all thinking "Its water weight" but, it isn't. Even though I might not have been following my calorie restrictions as much, I was drinking my daily required water (140 oz a day) and making sure I got in all of my vitamins. Only thing I changed was making sure I followed my food intake to a T.

The gym we're (my Fiance & I) joining won't be open until the 17th. I can't wait to see what happens when I get my butt moving!

All I can say is I worship fiber and protein. If the username Fiberlover wasn't already taken, I sure would have it!:dizzy:

fiberlover 07-14-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naytally (Post 2269247)
All I can say is I worship fiber and protein. If the username Fiberlover wasn't already taken, I sure would have it!:dizzy:

:rofl:

Congrats on getting back on plan and breaking the plateau!

Naytally 07-14-2008 02:15 PM

Every time I see your username, I giggle and think, boy I can understand that :-P

Thank you for the support! I definitely take a lot of what you say to heart, and some advice you've given to other users has definitely come into play in my diet :)

pigginpodgey 07-14-2008 03:47 PM

WTG!! Great job on getting the weight moving again, and great that you are feeling so focused and motivated. keep it up!!

JennyG 07-14-2008 03:52 PM

Good Job!!!!!Keep going chicky, you'll look great on your wedding day!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar008...5/175/207/.png

skinnyinsideout 07-14-2008 03:57 PM

I see you wrote "All I did was follow my calorie restriction guidelines and stick to my micro-nutrient planning".

What are these things? I've been stuck on a plateau myself and am looking for any help I can get! What does micro nutrient planning mean??

Also - congrats to you - that is so awesome!!

Maven of Mayhem 07-14-2008 08:48 PM

Woohoo, you! That's awesome! Glad to see you're starting to drop the pounds again! :)

PhotoChick 07-14-2008 09:20 PM

Yay you!!!! :)

That's an awsome way to break a plateau!

TechieMom 07-14-2008 10:20 PM

That's excellent!

Beverlyjoy 07-15-2008 05:49 AM

:woohoo:

Yippee....and good for you. Breaking thru a plateau is major. I am so happy for your renewed vigor!

Naytally 07-15-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinnyinsideout (Post 2269420)
I've been stuck on a plateau myself and am looking for any help I can get! What does micro nutrient planning mean??

Micronutrient planning is basically breaking down your daily calories into grams of fat, protein, carbs and fiber. I eat about 20% of my calories in Fat, 40% in Protein and 40% in Carbs. I also get about 30-40 grams of fiber on a daily basis. Its not as hard as a lot of people think, either. :)

That is the basic definition Fitday gave when I signed up, but other people consider micronutrients to be vitamins and minerals.

JulieJ08 07-15-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naytally (Post 2270425)
Micronutrient planning is basically breaking down your daily calories into grams of fat, protein, carbs and fiber. I eat about 20% of my calories in Fat, 40% in Protein and 40% in Carbs. I also get about 30-40 grams of fiber on a daily basis. Its not as hard as a lot of people think, either. :)

That is the basic definition Fitday gave when I signed up, but other people consider micronutrients to be vitamins and minerals.

Yeah, I was gonna say, "macronutrients" *is* protein, fat and carbs. I'll have to go look what FitDay says.

Naytally 07-15-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieJ08 (Post 2270643)
Yeah, I was gonna say, "macronutrients" *is* protein, fat and carbs. I'll have to go look what FitDay says.

Is it "ma" or "mi"

I dont have my fitday computer right now so I can't look. If its MA I feel so silly now.

lalique 07-16-2008 02:57 AM

Congrats! On the weight loss and the engagment. :)

ROMANS828 07-16-2008 03:21 AM

Hello to everyone. i am new to the site. just starting back on the journey. it's amazing how much better I feel to be "in control." even though I am technically 100+ pounds overweight, I just want to lose 50 right now. I can't even imagine being under 200 at this point. but, I am committed and I am just gonna take it pound by pound. everyone stay strong!