Lori/fiberlover!!!! 100 pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ohohohoh - I've been watching for this! Congratulations - 100 pounds! Wow! You have worked so hard for this, it's so evident! You've truly changed your lifestyle and LOOK at what you've done!

So what did you do when you saw? Were you expecting to reach it this week?

YAY! I am so happy for you!

-FB, the cheerleader
  • Thanks for the alert FB!

congrats fiberlover! What an awesome achievement! You must be walking on air right now...
  • Oh Lori! I'm so proud of you!
  • Thanks!
    I was totally *not* expecting to see that this week. I lost 2.4 pounds, which is a huge loss for me. TOM just ended, so I think I got rid of a bunch of water.

Funny, I stepped on the scale, and 150.0 was there, staring at me. I got on and off 5 times, moved the scale around - thinking it had to be a mistake, but it wasn't!
    I'm pretty psyched!

I told DH this morning that I only have the 'freshman 15' left to lose that I put on 20 years ago LOL!
  • Way to go!!!!!!
  • Congratulations Lori!! I am so glad for you. Be proud!
  • Congrats, Lori!!! That is so awesome!
  • Oh my goodness Lori. I am SOOOOO happy for you!!!!

What an incredible accomplishment.

Congratulations on the life transforming weight loss. I swear to you, my eyes are welling up with tears. I just get so emotional when something like this happens.
  • Congrats! This is amazing!
  • way to go Lori! congrats!!! you are are an inspiration to all of us
  • Incredible job Lori. You worked so hard for this and I hope you are bursting with pride at your accomplishment. No doubt you will get rid of that freshmen fifteen. Very happy for you.
  • Incredible....that is so amazing! Good job! Good luck on the last 'freshman 15'
  • Lori!!! Congratulations! I to have tears in my eyes for you. I am so happy and proud for you. I read your blog at least 2X a week and love it. You are an inspiration to me. WTG! You are amazing!
  • Woo! Congratulations! That is awesome.
  • yeeayyyyy! congrats!