Exercisers! Check in here -- June 9th-June 15th

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey girls! Did we miss a few weeks or something? I was sick last week, so didn't get much exercise in at all, but am feeling better today, and started out the day with my 30 min walk...

How's everyone else doing?
  • We lost a week or 2 of data, so last week's post poofed into thin air LOL!
    Thanks for starting the thread!

Already got my cardio in for today. 30 minute jog (2 miles). It's hot and muggy here today, and I knew if I didn't get it in early, I wouldn't do it at all.
  • 40 mins on the elliptical, 10 mins upper body weights....whoa I think I'm done for the day lol
  • I'm doing the slim in 6 video and C25K W3D1. I also burned some calories outside a little earlier. I did some gardening finally and it is HOT outside.
  • I just had to give up my trainer after 2 months...we own our own buisness and are currently in litigation against my husband's ex-partner and we just can't afford it right now I will do cardio tonight after it cools off and I need to start working out on my own this week
  • I got in 50 minutes at the gym.......

and I am thinking about playing my Wii tonight.........

Yep - I ended up putting 30 minutes on the Wii
  • Blech- 75 minutes cardio at the gym tonight. I much prefer outdoor exercise but the sky looks like it's going to explode.

ETA: I walked the dog too 30 minutes, despite the rain - we needed outdoor time.
  • I went for a walk today. I also went shopping and walked all around the mall. I started lifting weights yesterday!! My BF has a nice little set up in one of our garages with a weight bench and everything. I tried bench pressing. I like it and will continue!!

FB - I WISH it would rain here. It is SO HOT!!
  • I just got back from 75minutes with the dog-- usual up and around the mountain. I did the same yesterday, plus walking to the grocery store and back.
  • Hi Gang! Got up early to do the exercise again today. Already 82 degrees in the house at 7:30am. Ugh.

Did Cardio Overdrive (45 minutes). Will do bowflex later after I get work done.
  • I will be doing Slim in 6 today and I am thinking of going to the Ramp it Up instead of the Start it Up. I am a little sore today so we will see how I feel in about an hour. I will also be doing C25K, W3D2. When I finished my W3D1 yesterday I felt like a million bucks. I couldn't believe I had actually ran for three minutes! It's a big deal for me!!!
  • Quote: I will be doing Slim in 6 today and I am thinking of going to the Ramp it Up instead of the Start it Up. I am a little sore today so we will see how I feel in about an hour. I will also be doing C25K, W3D2. When I finished my W3D1 yesterday I felt like a million bucks. I couldn't believe I had actually ran for three minutes! It's a big deal for me!!!
    Good for you! I have the Slim in 6 workouts. Ramp It Up is harder -it's the lunges that always get me. Great workouts, though!
  • 45 mins on elliptical, 10 mins on abs, and 10 mins weights for upper body.
  • Hour of biking today, 1 mile walk at the park.
  • 1 hour at the gym - 35 minutes cardio - 25 minutes lower body and 25 minutes on the Wii.........

I was actually pretty sore this morning and it carried on through out the day.

If I wake up really sore tomorrow then I am going to swap my off day to tomorrow.....