I am SO glad I found this site!

• I found this site while looking for information on Alli. I'm still not sure about the efficacy of diet supplements, but I'm glad my search led me here. I have (re)started Medifast and feel a new sense of commitment. While the Medifast site posts are helpful, I really love the diversity of information here. I have 100 pounds I want to take off - a long way to go - but today is the first step of the journey. Hello to everyone, and wishing you all a great weekend.
  • We're so glad you've found us too!!! This truly IS a wonderful site. Filled with many informative, caring and understanding people.

Good luck to you as you embark on this incredibly, incredibly worthwhile and ever so rewarding journey.
  • Stick around and post. The information you can gain from here is fantastic and the people are super sweet. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey. You can do this!
  • Hello Miss Calli! I've only been here less than a month, but I am totally addicted! It's soooo great to be in the company of people who understand your battle. Good luck on your journey!
  • Hi there! I have been around here since August and have loved it the whole time. There is so much support and encouragement here. Hope to see you posting often! Good luck
  • Welcome! The support here is wonderful. Best of luck to you!
  • Hello, I am also on the medifast diet and have lost a total of 117 lbs ,.... i love it... im also happy that i have found this site
  • I know you will love it here!
  • Welcome!

Glad you found 3FC! You'll find great support and wonderful people here.