JUNE (continued) One reason I will stay on my plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today...but, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • Today I will continue to stay on my plan because sanity with food feels better than binging.
  • I will (did) stay on plan today because my weigh in is tomorrow!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I don't want aching knees.
  • I will stay on plan today because overeating does not take away physical pain or frustration.
  • I will stay on plan today because eating does not alleviate boredom.
  • I will stay OP today because I don't need chocolate just because my hormones think I do.
  • Because today is a fresh start for me and I am ready to tackle those pounds!
  • Because it's taken me a week to re-lose what I'd gained on vacation. Lesson learned.
  • ^^Ditto for me...and I am staying on plan because I didn't lose all my vacation lbs. and I am going dress shopping again today...
  • I'm staying on plan today because I finally got the courage to go over to the free weight side of the gym and I'm not going be counterproductive to my goals by overeating even if we are going to Tommy Bahama Cafe tonight, which has very yummy food.
  • I will stay on-plan today (DESPITE GOING TO A PARTY THIS EVENING!) because the weight seems to be coming off and I wanna keep it that way!
  • because I'm making myself happy
  • Because I want to see more improvement in my health when I do my blood test again on Wednesday.
  • I am staying on plan because my dogs enjoy being walked every day.