Im Back and Even More Determined

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well I;m back here after leaving around Thanksgiving...mistake. The weight I lost is back and so are the negative feelings of regret, sadness...etc. So....today is my first day of healthy eating, lets hope I can stick around this time for good. Sigh..........here I go again.
  • i'm new so we haven't met before but its good to have you back! You can do this! you will be feeling much better and more in control soon. Promise
  • Thanks! I needed the support.
  • Welcome back! I'm glad you decided to come back and do this with us. And, remember, it's your choice to stick around and do this. There is no hope involved at all...just determination and committment.
  • back. You can do this.
  • Oy, if 3FC had a nickel for every time someone comes and goes and comes back again they'd have a million $$. If nothing else keeping posting, even if you are not losing weight I think just coming here and knowing there are others in the same boat is supportive and sometimes that is all it takes to keep you on the straight and narrow.
  • Mug - I'm so glad you're back. Stick around!

for your return!
  • I remember you! Welcome back
  • Welcome back! We are here for you
  • Welcome back! Stick around this time. You can do this!
  • So glad you are back!!

I am happy you're having a healthy day. You CAN do this!
  • Hi Mug I remember you!!! (And your amusing avatar ) So glad to see you back!

You can do this!
  • Yes - welcome back! I can well understand leaving and coming back; losing and gaining back.

The thing to remember is every day is a new beginning, and with committment and a plan you can do it!!!
  • I left for awhile too, but since I've been back I am more dedicated than ever. I'm glad you made the choice to come back; it can only help!
  • Hi Mug, I am new here and I am seeing that sometimes it's hard to start up again or just start up for the first time. Don't be down bc you feel you "messed up". No one is judging you, and really there is no life deadline that you must meet. it's all about readjusting and feeling good and glad that you decided to start again. I think that in itself is an excellent accomplishment.

SO welcome back!! Hooray!