Old 05-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/234/125

Height: 5'1

Default Newbie in the house!!

Hi Everybody!!!

I'm very excited to be joining the 100lb club! I'm still a bit uncertain as to how this site works, but found you guys anyhow! I'm 25 years old and live in Boston!(any Bostonians feel free to contact me for an exercise group or something). I started my journey a month ago and have lost 18lbs but seem to be at a stand still right now I have 100lbs to loose and so xcited to get to know all of you better!!!!
Karazona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

- Congrats on your weight loss!

Hi Karazona!! - so glad you've found 3FC. This is a wonderful place for support and friendship while we all are on a journey for good health.

As for how it works...just start posting where you feel inclined too! What health plan are you following?

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-21-2008 at 07:08 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Karazona!

I'm relatively new as well. This is a great place to stay focussed and celebrate victories...as well as manage the times when we don't feel as good about how things are going.
Pandora123a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:13 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

The 100lb club is a great place to start Caring & supportive people around these parts And we know what's it's like to have to face up to the fact that we have 100lbs to lose. But, one pound at a time.

Congratulations on those 18lbs. And stops & stalls are frustrating, but keep on keeping on. You'll make it!!!!

Make sure to take a look around the whole site, and post wherever you're comfortable.

Best of success!

PS - What sort of eating/exercise plan are you following? Let us get to know you!

Last edited by Lovely; 05-21-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote