Weekly Weigh In: May 19 - May 25

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning Ladies!

I stayed the same this past week. But I will keep plugging and know that the scale will catch up with me
  • ok here I go! Boought my scale and cried when I got on it!!!! 225 ={ but...today is the start of a new me!!!!!
  • 230.6 this week, up .2 from last week. Bah! I'll keep plugging though and hope for a big loss next week then.
  • 170.2 this morning.

I can't seem to break this range. I dipped down to 167 mid-last week, but was right back up over the weekend.

I know it's going to happen at some point. As of last week I started getting a lot stricter with my calories and I'm going to change up my workouts a little. I need to get back to more free-weights and functional stuff and less mindlessly working my way thru the machines.

• I'm down to 247.8 this week. The scale finally got off the 252-254 range
  • Good morning ladies. I'm kinda new here and I have quite a bit of weight to lose. Since today is my first day, I thought I would post my weight here.

My small goal is to get down to 250 lbs.
  • Down 5 more lbs. Yay!
  • Down to 239 this morning! I'm trying to lose very slowly, but despite myself things are going well.

I do know that my scale is light, still, it is the change that is most significant.

Pandora
  • Quote: Good morning ladies. I'm kinda new here and I have quite a bit of weight to lose. Since today is my first day, I thought I would post my weight here.

My small goal is to get down to 250 lbs.
    Welcome, you've come to a great place for lots of support! 250 is a great small goal to have.
  • Down 0.6
    I am now exactly 20 pounds from goal!
  • Official Weigh in Wednesday: 254.6--- down 3.4 from last week and a total of 47.8 lbs thus far! This makes up for my no loss, no gain last week!

I had a lot of stomach issues late last night, so that might have helped push the scales in my favor a little bit... but I'll take whatever it tells me right now.

YAY!! ::happy dance:: I probably won't see that number again for a couple weeks, thanks to this cruise coming up.. but it's good to know that I lost substantially this week so that I don't have it hanging over my head on the cruise and that way I can kinda enjoy myself a little more...
  • Hi! I'm one of the newbies. I got to change my current weight I'm down 2 pounds as of yesterday!
  • Up one pound to 227, and praying it doesn't go up more this stressful week.
  • Not too sure what happened over here, I am UP 3 pounds!! I had a weird weekend, but didn't go that much over my calories - and I exercised a minimum of 2 hours each day (walking)! Hopefully next week goes better!

-Aimee
  • Lost 4 pounds this week! Inching closer and closer to that 100 pound mark