Weekly Weigh In: May 12 - May 18

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning Ladies!

I finally broke through my slump and lost 3.6 lbs this week - woohoo!! I'm .2 away from 30 - and I feel like I've got my groove back
  • WTG Beth!!!! That is great.

I'm down almost a pound 253.8
  • This morning I weighed in at 230.4 which is down about 3 more lbs. I will take it and run with it!
  • I'm at 197.4 this morning, which is only down four ounces from last week, but with official weigh-in day arrived TOM, so I'll take four ounces. Hoping for a decent loss next week to make up for it!
  • Well... this week was a bust. Zero pounds lost! I have been 100%OP and this! I just hope my body is not done losing weight! I have so far to go!
  • Quote: Well... this week was a bust. Zero pounds lost! I have been 100%OP and this! I just hope my body is not done losing weight! I have so far to go!
    Don't worry, Jana, we all have those weeks. It's frustrating and disappointing, I know, but you'll get through it. It could be you're retaining water, it could just be that your body is used to what you've been doing and needs a little poke to get going again. Maybe try a new workout or add some weight training to your routine? Even small changes can jump start your weight loss again.

I really only have two decent weight loss weeks a month because of TOM, so I know how frustrating the number on the scale can be, especially when it refuses to budge. But you'll definitely get there, just keep at it.
  • Lost 0.4 this week. I am glad, I was expecting a gain!
  • My first stall in four months!

Official Weigh in Wednesday: 258.0. Didn't gain, didn't lose. Still at 44.4 pounds lost.

Ah well--- I know I haven't been the best behaved, plus I always weigh in heavy just after TOM finishes.

Next week will be better!!! And it HAS to be b/c I leave for our cruise a couple days later, and I KNOW that I will gain SOMETHING during the cruise! eek!
  • I'm just going to jump back in like I haven't been away for more than 9 months!

As of weigh-in on Monday, I'm down 24 lbs since I had my baby. I don't have the all clear for exercise yet but have been walking with the baby in the stroller. I'm working on getting a handle on my eating, I've been doing a lot of snacking and not eating proper meals. Bad me...
  • Congratulations on your new baby ScarlettDrawl!

I'm checking in after a hiatus myself. It took me several days just to get the courage to step on the scale again (I know, silly, but I really didn't want to face reality). I was surprised to see that I was down a few pounds since the last time I posted (about 2 months ago). I was expecting far worse. I have been really active with the kids, so I believe that has helped.
  • Lost 2 pounds this week, I'm at 231 and only 13 pounds away from 100 pounds loss.

Only down .4, but I realize it could be worse.
  • Thank you, Donna! And welcome back!
  • I'm down 3pds to 190.2

Kilmeny
  • Down about 2 pounds this week to 282, so I'm very pleased. For some crazy reason, I was trying to do a lowfat diet, rather than a controlled carb diet, before this past week...and I wasn't losing. I knew I wouldn't lose on that, but I let myself get thrown off by reading some articles. The only thing that has ever worked for me is not eating sugar, and generally controlling my carbs. Thank goodness I've figured that out again.