May I join ?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good evening everyone,

I am new to this forum and have very recently (2 days ago), started my weight loss journey. I am french Canadian and have 73 pounds to lose. May I join this club or should I go to the 50+ ?

Can't wait to meet new people and start displaying my achievements :-)

Good night!
    Tammy
  • Welcome -- to the best of my knowledge -- you can jump in pretty much anywhere you want -- wherever you are comfortable! Good luck and look around -- there is so much information and support here, it's amazing!!
  • You're more then welcome! And I'm happy to to welcome you! You'll be displaying your achievements in no time and I say congratulations on your first big one (a hard one)- which is starting! Congrats on your 2 days and here's to many more.

• You're welcome anywhere around the boards that you're comfortable. In fact, it's probably best that you join in a few different areas to get experiences from all sorts of people ^^

Just jump on in & start posting & replying

Best of success!!!
  • Of course you can!
    We're glad to have you

Linda
  • So glad you've found us. This is a GREAT place to be. Best of luck to you.
  • Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you!
  • Hi Tammy! Welcome!!! You are more than welcome to join us! This in my opinion is like the best place on the board!

Do you have a plan of action yet?
  • Welcome Tammy! You're more than welcome to join us. You'll love 3fc's.
  • Wow !!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!

So, here is a little bit more about me...French Canadian, Mom of two teens and I live in the country with my many dogs, my cat, miniature horses and my Hubby too LOL

My currect weight is of 253...target weight is of 180. I'm tall and very well framed so at 180 I am just perfect!

Started Herbal Magic last week so I will have my first results this week but I already feel so much better...just knowing that I am caring for myself makes me feel great!

I see so many great achievements here. AMAZING!!!!!!!

Good night my new friends xox
  • This is a great place with wonderful people. Great advice and encouragement.
  • This is a great place with wonderful people. Great advice and encouragement.
  • welcome

so glad you decided to join us!
    this a beautiful place to be, can't wait to know you better!
    michellenew

• Of course....join right in! This is an awesome website with lots of support and friendship.