Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #46  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

You are very brave. Take care and stay strong.
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #47  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Please update when you can, glad you & the kids got out!!!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #48  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

My thoughts and prayers are with you!! I am so glad you and your children are safe.
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:54 AM   #49  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:33 AM   #50  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

Praying for you and your children. Praying for peace in your heart and your soul as well. Stay strong and know that you've already made the best choice of your life and I believe you're one heck of a mom! I pray everything works out for you!
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #51  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

You are in my prayers.

Last edited by Hopefulpinkangel; 04-27-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Hopefulpinkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #52  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey, hope everything is going ok - comment here when you get a chance so we know you're alright! Put me on the list for "pm if you need anything" - toiletries, clothes, a few bucks. Please take everyone here up on their offers of help, there's absolutely no shame in it - we've all been in similar places at some point, and if not for yourself, then for your kids.
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Thinking of you.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Angie, I am so proud of you for getting out of that situation and handling it so well with your kids. You and your children are in my thoughts.. please keep us updated and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #55  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

You've taken the hardest step you can take... hopefully, with God's help, your road will become more easy every day. I will pray for you.
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 245/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default You All Are Wonderful

I only get a few minutes here and there to be on the computer. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. DIET IS OUT THE WINDOW I have to eat what they have in the shelter...UGh

The children are doing ok, they are 9, 11 and 14....They are truly wonderful

We spend time every night talking, reading the Bible, praying for God to order our steps.

It hurts and I am in alot of emotional turmoil but I do not choose to live as a victim, I WILL indeed get through this, I know that I can trust my Father in Heaven and that is my hope, my strength.

I will keep you all updated as I can get on here.

Thanks again

PS for those who asked me to PM you....I have no clue even how to do it. UGH...
readytobeme2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:20 PM   #57  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

I can't even to begin to understand what you are going through but I am very happy that you and your kids made it to the shelter safely. Don't worry about losing weight, that has to be the least of your worries now. Whatever you do just don't go back home, stay in the shelter as long as you can, I'm sure the staff are doing whatever is in their power to find you social programs to help you and your kids.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 312/298/175

Height: 5"11

Default Angie....

I can send you some money. but how to get to you?
ChubsGalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #59  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Please stay strong. We are all thinking of you!
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 303/252/150

Height: 5' 5"

Best wishes to you and your children. I am so very sorry you are in this situation. I hope you are proud of your strength in making the choice to get out. That is a difficult choice to make. Here is how to post according to FAQs on this site (essentially you go to your User CP page and you will find the private message information on the sidebar. If you receive a private message, it will be indicated on the top right hand corner of any page you are on.):

Private messages work a little like email, but are limited to registered members of this forum. You may be able to include vB Code, smilies and images in private messages that you send.

You can turn Private Messaging on or off in your UserCP, under "Edit Options".

You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel, or by clicking the Send Private Message button in a member's posts.

When you send a message, you have the option to save a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.

Private Message Folders

By default, you will have two folders in your private message area. These are the Inbox and the Sent Items folders.

The Inbox folder contains any new messages you receive, and allows you to view all the messages you have received, along with the name of the person who sent the message to you, and the date and time the message was sent.

The Sent Items folder contains a copy of any messages that you have sent, where you have specified that you wish to keep a copy of the message for future reference.

You may create additional folders for your messages by clicking the 'Edit Folders' link.

Each folder has a set of message controls which allow you to select messages, then either move them to one of your custom folders, or delete them completely. You may also have a button which allows you to forward multiple messages from a folder to another member of the forum.

You will need to periodically delete old messages, as the administrator has probably set a limit to the number of private messages you can have in your folders. If you exceed the number of messages specified by the administrator, you will not be able to send or receive new messages until you delete some old messages.

Whenever you read a message, you will have the option to reply to the message, or forward that message to another member of the forum. You may also have the ability to forward that message to multiple members of your buddy list.
KidsLibrarylady is offline   Reply With Quote