Jumping in...Hi!

• I've been lurking here for awhile. Post here and there but am finally ready to join the 100lb Club "officially". I think I may know a few regulars here--Diva and Girlygirl. Cassie doesn't know me at all but for some reason I've identified her as one of my weightloss heroes. Short story--lost 129 but put back on 90 ! I've always been able to lose weight. Keeping it off has been my biggest trouble. Now I am having difficulty losing. Finally admitted I am a compulsive overeater/binger so that has helped. Current focus is really on developing a healthy relationship with food which I'm doing through intuitive eating. Of course weight loss along the way would be great too.
  • Hi Shay - welcome to the 100+ board!
    I look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Hiya Shay!!
  • Hi there Shay. Welcome to the 100lb club. So glad that you're here.

Yes, maintenance can be a bit tricky, can't it? I urge you to pop on over to the Maintenance Forum. Lots of beneficial stuff there as we all ride the maintenance roller coaster.

I look forward to hearing more from you.
  • Thanks for the hearty welcome ! I will definitely check out the Maintaince Forum.
  • Hi Shay, Welcome!
  • Thanks, Fawn. Love your screen name and what you say in your signature.
  • hehe.. thanks Shay. Fawn was my alter ego when I was in my younger years. She is the one who did silly stuff and caused harmless trouble...lol.
  • Welcome Shay
    I'm sure you'll find yourself very much at home here

You've done this before, and you WILL do it again!

Linda
  • Shay! I'm so glad you decided to start posting over here. This is a very supportive and motivated group.
  • Welcome to the 100 lb. Club!

~Dee
  • Hello Shay. Welcome to the 100 lb club!
  • Thanks Rhonda, Dee, and Tai. I'm looking forward to hanging out here!